• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 126500 Daytona review

Bentona

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/4/23
Indonesia
Stock. Three days in, still running to the second. I know it doesn't really mean anything, but I have gens costing a lot more that don't keep time as well as this.

Did I mention how pretty it was? :ROFLMAO:
And about the feels when you hands between Gen nd CF, are there any differences?

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Has anyone tried comparing it with the newly released VSF version? yes, the movement is different but functioning the same though. The price gap is quite substantial......

love_in_jumbo

22/7/23
South Korea
from what I could observe and read, in my opinion... the best white dial is the CF without a doubt, the best black dial is BTF because it does not have the numbers of the sub-dials close to the edges, but well centered, I also seemed to see in the sub-dials also a certain soleil effect like on the gen, something not present in the clean. also on the movement there is a very good SH4131 against a DD4131 of which we have high expectations, but of which we still do not know much... I, personally, wanting a black dial will wait for further comparisons and developments. but in the case of the white I would immediately go with CF
I am also waiting for the black dial.

Still trying to find which has the best black dial.

But doenst BTF have thicker subdials? (except for that it looks good)

Addtionally , can you explain little more about soleil effet on subdial of BT.

Lastly, am I the only one who is seeing some mottled visual on subdial for clean’ black dial? I am only seeing these cleans’ sub dial.

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Can somebody who owns one of these new 12-series Daytonas confirm the lug spacing? Is it 20mm or 21mm?

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
And again found some video on yourube about 126500 dimensions and guess what, it looks like only clean have correct thickness lol

Reactions: m5smg2

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
Has anyone rejected QC based on a crooked 12 marker? just rejected my first offering based on the 12 marker being extremely crooked

• Wow
Reactions: AG91

chrisat

23/3/24
Has anyone rejected QC based on a crooked 12 marker? just rejected my first offering based on the 12 marker being extremely crooked
I believe this is the first time I read of a CF 126500 that fails QC. CF has done an amazing job with this model. But there is a first time for everything...

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
Yeah, I thought that too but it’s definitely crooked and warranted a reject. Hopefully the replacement will be ok

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Yeah, I thought that too but it’s definitely crooked and warranted a reject. Hopefully the replacement will be ok
Please post a QC pic of marker. Curious how off it is. Thanks