• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 126500 Daytona review

ToxicManChowder

Known Member
Supporter
27/5/24
Here and Now
Low effort questions get low effort responses.

And there are such things as stupid questions.

"What TD should I use" is literally the most basic ass fucking question there is. The truth of the matter lies in "you should do research".

I tell you, ok, use Hont. But then you find out Hont is bad at replies and refunds and is kind of an asshole, also bad at QC. Will you complain that I recommended him?

Before noobs send money to a TD, maybe they should do their own research instead of relying on the word of a random forum member who has their own personal preferences.
I can take snarky. All good. I read all the newb materials, and should have asked differently. Afterall, there are a dozen TDs reviewed here, some who participate far more than others in the forums, some with web sites and others where ordering is done via IMs and such. Frankly its all good, reseach is done and I referenced CTime seeking to get some forum feedback from those that have bought with that particular TD.

Anyway, you can continue to flame. I don't take it personally. Some are helpful, thoughtfull, and courteous. Some are not. I enjoy seeing folks take the time to reply. Sometimes, people should keep comments to themselves and just move past the Noob, others just slow down to watch the car crash scene, and then there are those who toss gas on the fire. You're all welcome to your own it, post it, flame throw it.

:)

DocJH

Do not accept unsolicited offers
31/5/24
I think I just got my revelation
11 in Panda
12 in Black

I could not go past the thin subdials in white, but I love the rest of the 12.
The shiny circling on the black did it

Thanks guys.
Now I just have to figure out how to still send my kid to University
Been researching for weeks and about to buy my first rep.

I just came to this realization today myself!

11 in Panda for a more sporty feel, plus the bezel and subs match better IMO, especially with the thicker subs
12 in Black for the more swanky look, and the metal bezel ring matches the subs

Waiting to hear back from CTime to get my payment in.

Also, first post here; want to thank everyone posting as I have gained so much knowledge through this forum!

cheeseroyale

Known Member
6/2/23
USA
I guess CF is fully supported by RLX 😂

the “units” on the Gen bezel is satisfying
Well of course everything in the gen is satisfying, or else we wouldn't be looking at this thread.

Do you have a gen daytona 12? I don't know anyone who actually has one. Every Rolex store I have been to say it's nearly impossible for now.

cheeseroyale

Known Member
6/2/23
USA
It's the only downside in wearing a 12 rep. No matter how good it looks, people who know Rolex will be asking how on earth did you get one.

cheeseroyale

Known Member
6/2/23
USA
Who the fuck gives a damn what "people" say or think? Wese it with fun and pride:)
Good for you. Unfortunately, my circle consists of watch people with all of their families owning jewelry stores.

Just curious, if you don't really care what people think, why are you interested in a Clean Factory daytona, considered to be one of the best "super-clone"? You could just go with other "good" reps like VSF, etc for much less in cost.

Also, why the big discussion between clean otb vs with deep glass and which is more gen like if it doesn't matter what people think?

Somehow, I think people are kidding themselves if they really don't care what people think. But good for you that you don't.

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
I guess you are not around watch people.
If you're around "watch people" constantly, wearing a fake around them is asking for trouble. It won't come now, but it'll come eventually.

And people here, we critique reps so that they get better, NOT for the sake of critiquing,...

Morg77

Getting To Know The Place
1/2/21
It's the only downside in wearing a 12 rep. No matter how good it looks, people who know Rolex will be asking how on earth did you get one.
Well in my area many Grey market dealers have them in stock. If you will to pay the Grey market prices there's tons of options

Endez

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
21/12/13
Good for you. Unfortunately, my circle consists of watch people with all of their families owning jewelry stores.

Just curious, if you don't really care what people think, why are you interested in a Clean Factory daytona, considered to be one of the best "super-clone"? You could just go with other "good" reps like VSF, etc for much less in cost.

Also, why the big discussion between clean otb vs with deep glass and which is more gen like if it doesn't matter what people think?

Somehow, I think people are kidding themselves if they really don't care what people think. But good for you that you don't.
don’t wear rep that you can’t afford the gen

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Maybe because he wants the best rep for his own enjoyment?

Reactions: domiffm

cheeseroyale

Known Member
6/2/23
USA
don’t wear rep that you can’t afford the gen
I can afford the gen and do have some gen. However, like I said the 12 Daytona is impossible to get (at least for me). I would love to buy one from an AD at msrp and would do it in a heartbeat. Why make assumptions about a complete stranger?

cheeseroyale

Known Member
6/2/23
USA
Well in my area many Grey market dealers have them in stock. If you will to pay the Grey market prices there's tons of options
Yes but grey market prices are ridiculous as well and the watch people I know also know that. I don't pay over msrp.

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Stop derailing this thread about things that aren't related to the topic at hand.

Ok cool you're a high society mover amongst watch circles / jewelers and can afford a 126x Daytona and people around you care enough to look at your watch.

No relevance to the Clean Daytona whatsoever. There are threads discussing the matter of wearing replicas and the nature of it in the General Discussion area.

domiffm

handsome
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Him again. He should get a Big Mac.
Bored Kill Me GIF by reactionseditor

Last edited: