• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 126500 Daytona review

Luca_1

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
17/1/24
Germany
KMxgYi.jpeg

mmaggi

Renowned Member
17/2/22
New York, USA
What is not true? Daytona crystals are quite cloudy in low-light settings and pretty reflective from some angles. Deep crystals are much more clear than Rolex crystals. Have you seen the new 126 in real life?
I've seen them all and again, your statement is simply not true

Morg77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/2/21
What is not true? Daytona crystals are quite cloudy in low-light settings and pretty reflective from some angles. Deep crystals are much more clear than Rolex crystals. Have you seen the new 126 in real life?
Maybe the one you see cloudy also come from clean factory 🤣

RBB224

16/10/16
Those who bought the CF 126500 daytona from Ctime, do you guys opt for the full movement service by them? i'm going to place a new order for the CF daytona black but i'm contemplating should i let Ctime send my watch for service before they deliver to me?

superflysocal

6/2/23
USA
At which McDonald‘s restaurant do they sell the best Big Mac? 😁
Not sure what analogy you are trying to go for but there is definitely a difference in the the taste of big mac in different locations. For sure the ones in France is different than in the US. never had one in Germany but I suspect they are also different than the ones in the US. Even within the US, there is a difference even within different parts of the cities.

• Haha
Reactions: CTime and domiffm

domiffm

handsome
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Not sure what analogy you are trying to go for but there is definitely a difference in the the taste of big mac in different locations. For sure the ones in France is different than in the US. never had one in Germany but I suspect they are also different than the ones in the US. Even within the US, there is a difference even within different parts of the cities.
Come on, you get my point. It’s not that hard.

Reactions: m5smg2 and Reaps

superflysocal

6/2/23
USA
No, it was just a standard response to a stupid question.
If you feel the question is inappropriate, then be direct and say so, or say nothing at all. Frankly, there are way too many snarky replies to noobs trying to grasp a handle of this hobby. It's to the point it makes other noobs (like myself) afraid to even ask a question. I guess you have never heard of the phrase, there are no stupid questions.

Reaps

-
25/9/22
If you feel the question is inappropriate, then be direct and say so, or say nothing at all. Frankly, there are way too many snarky replies to noobs trying to grasp a handle of this hobby. It's to the point it makes other noobs (like myself) afraid to even ask a question. I guess you have never heard of the phrase, there are no stupid questions.
Low effort questions get low effort responses.

And there are such things as stupid questions.

"What TD should I use" is literally the most basic ass fucking question there is. The truth of the matter lies in "you should do research".

I tell you, ok, use Hont. But then you find out Hont is bad at replies and refunds and is kind of an asshole, also bad at QC. Will you complain that I recommended him?

Before noobs send money to a TD, maybe they should do their own research instead of relying on the word of a random forum member who has their own personal preferences.