• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 126500 Daytona review

Reaps

-
25/9/22
It's like walking into the world's largest library and asking if you can find a book.... it's stupid

domiffm

handsome
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Good luck surviving in the big bad internet and especially here at RWI with your thin skin.

You apparently didn't even bother to spend 5 minutes reading through the newbie section. If you had, you would know that all TDs deliver the same goods, they come from identical factories.

Instead you just throw out this easy to avoid question and want to be spoon fed.

And if you give a somewhat humorous answer, you feel attacked. Exactly my sense of humour.

Very good entry here at RWI, congratulations.

Reactions: Therion666

superflysocal

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/2/23
USA
Good luck surviving in the big bad internet and especially here at RWI with your thin skin.

You apparently didn't even bother to spend 5 minutes reading through the newbie section. If you had, you would know that all TDs deliver the same goods, they come from identical factories.

Instead you just throw out this easy to avoid question and want to be spoon fed.

And if you give a somewhat humorous answer, you feel attacked. Exactly my sense of humour.

Very good entry here at RWI, congratulations.
First off, I was not the one who asked the question.

Second of all, if you are going to make an attempt at a snarky analogy, at least let the analogy be accurate. If it is not, then something attempted at being humorous becomes...well just stupid.

domiffm

handsome
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Cry Baby Football GIF by Parship

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
I’m sold. What’s the recommended TD here to acquired through? CTime?
So you’ve gotten the standard burn responses to a silly question, and to be fair there is a TD recommendation in the very first sentence of this thread.

Lastly, all our trusted dealers are reputable and offer the same products. Good luck.

superflysocal

6/2/23
USA
So you’ve gotten the standard burn responses to a silly question, and to be fair there is a TD recommendation in the very first sentence of this thread.

Lastly, all our trusted dealers are reputable and offer the same prod
The correct and appropriate response as opposed to some snarky misfired analogy.

Reactions: ToxicManChowder

mandipan

Sic Mundus Creatus Est
Certified
18/11/13
Fellas, I’m struggling to understand how to properly adjust the length of the bracelet both at 6 and 12 hours.

The watch is mindblowing but I’m at the point I wore it just once because every time I turn my wrist I see the clasp somehow not centered or too “close” to the side of the wrist. Argh, that’s hard to explain.

I think I never had any problem with both gen/reps in the past but I always had subs or gmts or datejusts so it’s something new.

Can you please share some pictures of your “setting”?

Reactions: Bentona

TKav3

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
13/1/23
Fellas, I’m struggling to understand how to properly adjust the length of the bracelet both at 6 and 12 hours.

The watch is mindblowing but I’m at the point I wore it just once because every time I turn my wrist I see the clasp somehow not centered or too “close” to the side of the wrist. Argh, that’s hard to explain.

I think I never had any problem with both gen/reps in the past but I always had subs or gmts or datejusts so it’s something new.

My wrist size is somewhere between 6.5 - 6.8 inches and this is what I use

- 4 links on the 6 o'clock side
- 6 links on the 12 o'clock side
- Microadjustment on the loosest of the 3 notches (or I guess closest to the links rather than the clasp)
- Easylink closed

I use this on all of my 116 and 126 Daytona's and it feels perfect

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07

A quick photo would help. If the overall length is good for you, try transferring a link from 12 to 6 or vice versa so the clasp is centered on the wrist underside.

I use the same links and configuration on my GMT and Sub, and fine tune within the 3-notches inside the clasp As mentioned above. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Reaps

Bentona

28/4/23
Indonesia

Totally understand to that feeling hhahaha
maybe you can put the links of the bottom side more shorter than the upper side. Example, 4 links for bottom and 6 links for the upper.

Bentona

28/4/23
Indonesia
My wrist size is somewhere between 6.5 - 6.8 inches and this is what I use

- 4 links on the 6 o'clock side
- 6 links on the 12 o'clock side
- Microadjustment on the loosest of the 3 notches (or I guess closest to the links rather than the clasp)
- Easylink closed

I use this on all of my 116 and 126 Daytona's and it feels perfect
Totally agree