• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Christmas Giveaway to ALL Members

dadengcrew

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/9/08
Stan (WBK) had been nothing but helpful in my entrance to the rep community from getting me my first rep fast to answering questions that a noob like I would have. Happy holidays Stan!

boston

7/5/06
Hi would like to send a very merry christmas to D4M. You have done a lot for the forum and keep the cartel honest.

ThreadLocker

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/12/07
There are many good fellas here, and I would like to wish them all a very Merry Christmas. However, in keeping with the rules, I have chosen one to get an extra special holiday wish. That member would be: AllergyDoc. He is a great member, and an all-around nice guy. I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas, a wonderful new year, and that Santa brings you everything on your wishlist!

PS--He told me the check is in the mail, should I believe him?

SpankyHam

Known Member
4/12/08
I'd like to send out some major holiday props to my bud Robmpulse who sold me a totally sweet watch at a great price. Mostly though, he's a cool dude who deserves great holidays!!

Thanks!!

LegendofSpeed

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/06
How did I not end up in every single post? Amazing!

Well... I'm thankful for the entire staff... it's been an interesting time this year but we made it through and I think we're the better for it... we all do everything for nothing more than love of this hobby...

D4M touched on it, but seriously, wait till you see what we have planned... 2009 is going to be a great year...

seanf

Mythical Poster
Advisor
29/11/06
LegendOfSpeed said:
D4M touched on it, but seriously, wait till you see what we have planned... 2009 is going to be a great year...

Why? Are you planning on resigning? Man, that would make it great year.

TatsNguns

4/12/08
my best wishes go out to D4M

Merry christmas and let us all remember what this holiday is all about. Nice gesture and great looking watch as a give way. Indeed a great idea !

Peter O
TatsNGuns !

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years fellows and two girls =)

Para

Renowned Member
24/10/08
LOS: Can 2009 start now?

As for this giveaway... again... WOOOOW! Thanks D4me

no_one

5/4/08
The one thing that this thread shows is how this board is a community that transcends ages, languages, borders... Plenty of good people here. My special holiday wishes go to several.

Pix who helped me with choosing my first rep & let me participate in the PAW contest.

LOS for getting me started with my first PAM (though I don't know if that's a good thing). :D :D

And a few others that I have had the pleasure to get to know a little bit...
Cybee, Doc, Max (hope you get over those stones), Swissaddict, Zoso, HU, RBJ, all great people as well.

And to everyone else, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

suaram

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/6/07
United States
Best wishes for D4M for being the guy that he is. Not only does he save the members money but he's truly a nice guy which I have come to know in our little emails back and forth on GMail.
Merry Christmas to you and yours. Second place and I am sure this is out of the rules is FakeMaster for being a true asset to this community. Regardless of what you celebrate I send my best
wishes to all in the RWI family and a Happy new year. :D

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
The more wishes the better imo.... just did not want the general "warm wishes to everyone"... :)

Getting to know you better via gmail has been nice.. you are certainly a nice guy to chat with and someone I'd catch a beer with at the pub if you were a local. 8)

BurgerFlaggen

Renowned Member
1/1/07
United States
OK, time for me to chime in.
I don't post much when considering others with my length of membership; I mostly lurk and pipe up when the mood strikes.
While I lurk, I study. While I study, I find that the Staff on the site along with Watch Experts and Aficionados are a tremendous resource.
Without their valuable reviews, dissertations and time-honed opinions, many of us would be foundationless and thus scam fodder for the purveyors of poppycock and the price gouging.
Special shouts out to LOS for putting up with all of us; D4M for his cartel crusade (by which we all benefit DIRECTLY and MONETARILY btw); hooli for carrying the banner for PAMS and proving they're still cool - despite seanf; to seanf for the witticisms and the creepy Bond-centric obsession and flying the awesome Swayze mullet; guanaco for the scrumptious avvys (and good advice).

I know I am supposed to point out one person, so ....................
AHW for being smart, driven by an interest in us as a community, adding a bit of that special brand of levity to this place, and oh, did I mention the missing Y chromosome? AHW is a real live goil! She adds that woman's touch here, and yet has no trouble standing up to our slings and arrows. I'm expecting the Hello Kitty skin option for the board any day now. :p Mark my words, Admin before '09 is out.

BTW, I am of the same opinion -
Para said:
D4me: thanks for the giveaway; the price is truly beautiful! However, should I win the giveaway, I want to publicly ask that you put the giveaway for sale and the money be kept as donation to RWI ...

Spboudart

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/9/08
Merry Chrismas to all member and a special one for Fakey.
I've been here for only 3 months and this guy help me out quite a few time.
He's kind of a Santa Claus for the noobies.

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
My sincerest wishes for a happy holiday season go out to D4M.

I have known D4M for several years, and I cannot deny that we haven't had our ups and downs. But, what I can say is that throughout the time that I have known him he has always acted as a gentleman, and always strived to do what is best, not only for RWI, but for our hobby. He has often had to make difficult decisions, but he has always made them with cool head and a fair approach. His newest endeavor, to bring members great watches at fair prices just goes to show his commitment. I have yet to see anybody say that his service has been anything less than top notch.

I have seen many people com and go on these forums, but it is very rare that you find someone with the commitment and integrity that D4M has continually showed. So, it is to you my friend that I wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Sincerely,

Andreww

Luxlover

Looking Around
1/7/08
Merry Christmas to all but directly to NOVESH and his wife. Be safe my friend, be safe.

Luxlover

jessegut

Looking Around
9/5/07
I would like to thank and wish David San 'happy holidays' for his patience in helping me to learn what to look for in Panerai watches. It seems that every one this forum is open to thoughfully educating newbies. I cannot express my thanks enough. Merry Christmas everyone!

Jesse Gutierrez

RayBelCons

4/12/08
Season Greetings to all ! thxs D4me. Thxs RWI. May Santa bring all RWI members their Christmas wish. \raybelcons