• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Christmas Giveaway to ALL Members

jerryss

10/9/08
I would like to extend Holiday Well Wishes to D4Me.

1) Because this thread alone is another example of the caliber of people on RWI, and D4ME is of the highest. This is a great idea, to be able to say things to someone on the board, who normally wouldn't hear it.

2) After being burned 3 times from scammer sites before finding RWI, I honestly was hesitant to yet purchase any rep ever again, but D4ME made my first watch purchase an extremely positive one. He got me in possession of my SOSF, which is beautiful, and not only a nice watch, but the transaction itself was top notch.

Plus, D4ME's personal communications with me were great, and he let me know a "real" person existed behind the firewall.

Thanks to this first transaction here that went absolutely 100% smoothly, it has sort of made me feel much more at ease with my rep buying in the future. You could say my faith has been restored in my fellow men :) (where's Linus with the big inspirational speech about Christmas right now??)

So - thanks, D4ME! My best to you and yours!

JerrySS

Pix

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Advisor
Certified
22/12/06
FR
I'd also like to wish something special to Brtelec, who always has kind words to everyone, under any circumstances :D
And again, all the best to ALL RWI members, Admins and Mods : this is a hard job, and I admire their patience and dedication to the community.

[smilie=wav.gif]

TeeTime

Looking Around
16/12/08
Happy and healthy new year to all and to guru for his well wishes a happy and healthy as well.

2tailfins

Horology Curious
5/9/07
I havent posted in awhile- But i am still a Huge Rep fan!1 (2 panerai-2 Rolex- ! Chanel- 1 Breitling)

Tailfins

doctorron

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/07
I wish a Merry Christmas to Brtelec. He has proven to be a good personal friend and an excellent watch trader. I've bought, sold and traded with Mr. Brtelec on a number of occassions and he has always given me a more than fair shake. In fact, I know he has knowingly given me the better end of the stick in sales and trade. Hell, he even sent me a free watch just for the hell of it. He has taught me the "pass it on" concept which has inspired me to give things away for free.

Honorable mentions who by pure coincidence happen to be on some level of administration: R2D4, D4Me, Pix, Hooligan and many more. Even though mentioning more than one name may disqualify me from the contest I'd also like to mention: jj69, Cybee, Mr.Zoso, Maxlove, HU, FM, BOSD, Bo, Allygoat, Indy, bike racing Astronaut, Mach and many, many more.

Orion

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/11/08
I would like to wish a Merry Christmas to Daytona4me.Hope you enjoy the holidays and have a happy and healthy New Year. :)
Hope you keep all those great group buys going to help your fellow RWI members get the good reps at affordable prices.Although I have never been in on one I hope to get in on one soon :D

on a side note:
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE HERE!!!!

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
I would like to wish a genuine Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all RWI darksiders. One in particular I would like to extend those wishes for is Fakemaster.
His dedication to our gray-area hobby has produced some fine works. I myself do not own a Fakey original but keep contact with some members outside this forum that have and did get to see his PVD Rolex project up close and must say the quality and attention to work has re-kimdled my love affair with watch collecting, and modding. I do share alot of his opinions and have come to find out he's originally from "round the way!" (that explains alot!)
He recently offered an Omega Box set with a pen for members here that was truly labor intensive and at a great price. i had to stop myself many a time from clicking the PM button since I promiosed myself no more reps in 08'. I think I might have cheated myself with Fakemaster in out fold on that one.
He takes the time to answer any questions even the most obvious even if it directs us to use the search feature since the person making the query will get his answer and then some by hsi direction
His knowledge of watches and the rep made sometimes has me wondering if he is THE industry insider. Truly the master of the entire craft and if that is so...if he is the guru, then we are lucky to have him in our fold. Every post, every thread along with every masterpiece he has created is a sliver of the Christmas spirit of giving unconditionally to each and all of us.

Thank you RWI* Merry Chritmas Darksiders!

Merry Christmas to you Fakey...you deserve this well wish and gift ! [smilie=angel12.gif]

scottearle

Looking Around
17/3/06
I know there's not much chance of my winning this, but hey - I'll throw my name into the hat!

Congrats to the person who does win :)

DRVJA

16/3/06
I WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL OUR MEMBERS A HEALTH HOLIDAY SEASON AND MAY WE ALL KEEP TICKING FOR THE NEXT NEW YEAR
VIN :D :D

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
D4M, I am sorry for this seconed post but I forgot to wish my personal friend Takashi a merry christmas. I met Taka over a year ago in person when he was in Germany at the University and his knowledge about watches is fantastic. I learned a lot from him regarding movement swapping, luming and watch repair. He is a great guy. Just look at his posts, they all have value. Some of my modded watches came from him. I know he is on Bali now without any access to the internet and spending some time with his family. Wenda, you are a great guy. Hope you come back soon.

Soap

Looking Around
13/10/08
Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to daytona4me! Such a genuine person is rarely found in this day and age, he's devoted to his devotees!

dluddy

Known Member
28/10/06
I'd like to wish D4M and the rest of the Admin team a Merry Christmas.

Thanks for all of the Inter-Forum cooperation this year [smilie=icon_santa.gif]

elvis

Looking Around
3/12/08
HK45CA I WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND THE VERY BEST OF THE SEASONS GREETINGS TO YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES. WHEN I CAME TO THIS FORUM JUST A MONTH AGO, YOU WELCOMED ME HERE AND REACHED OUT TO HELP ME. YOU DID THIS WITHOUT KNOWING ME AND OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF YOUR HEART.THANK YOU HK45CA FOR BEING A GOOD NEIGHBOR.MAY GOD BLESS YOU IN THIS YEAR TO COME!

thanks to the starter of this thread also. i believe its just possible that through his actions it has caused all who have posted here to practice being a better person. that along with reflecting back over the past year and sincerely giving thanks to to those around us, IS AFTERALL WHAT THIS SEASON IS ALL ABOUT! [smilie=angel11.gif]

Merry Christmas
Elvis

DenisMcG

Horology Curious
6/12/08
I would like to extend a "Happy Holidays" to all of the members of RWI. Individually, I wish daytona4me a Very Merry Christmas. I am a new member and have searched the site high and low for info on what my first purchase would be. The pics and review of the Breitling Skyland V2 and V3 convinced me that that was the watch for me. I ordered the V3 from D4M and it is currently sitting in customs in Vancouver.

Thanks

clinterik

3/11/06
I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and much prospering as we inter into this New Year. I would especially like to thank Hyster for some of his awesome watch reviews because they bring so much joy into my life. After a long stressful day at the office it is just great to come home get a glass of red merlot and read his reviews, aww the power of relaxation.

Cheers everyone and to a happy new year!!!

robc_uk

25/11/06
seanf said:
After giving it a lot of thought, I've decided that there really is one person here at RWI that I do need to thank. Someone who works tirelessly for hours without pay or recognition. Someone who is always there for any member, new or old. Someone who has an immense amount of knowledge and wisdom, and is always willing to share it. Someone who is universally liked from pretty much everyone on the forum. And someone, it must be said, who is forced to endure more than his fair share of abuse.

That person would be me.

Yup, after putting up with all the Swayze labeling, gay-bashing, Panerai dumping, eye-gouging chandeliering, and just all around crap that I take on a daily basis from LoS and the rest of the Mod Squad, I think that I really deserve a pat on the back and a round of thanks. And a new IWC watch.

So, in sum, I still rock the friggin' house down.
:D :D

millz

Looking Around
10/5/07
my best wishes goes to all members here in RWI but a special merry chrismas goes to Monkeigh.
He's the one who give me this great link :p

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
seanf said:
After giving it a lot of thought, I've decided that there really is one person here at RWI that I do need to thank. Someone who works tirelessly for hours without pay or recognition. Someone who is always there for any member, new or old. Someone who has an immense amount of knowledge and wisdom, and is always willing to share it. Someone who is universally liked from pretty much everyone on the forum. And someone, it must be said, who is forced to endure more than his fair share of abuse.

That person would be me.

Yup, after putting up with all the Swayze labeling, gay-bashing, Panerai dumping, eye-gouging chandeliering, and just all around crap that I take on a daily basis from LoS and the rest of the Mod Squad, I think that I really deserve a pat on the back and a round of thanks. And a new IWC watch.

So, in sum, I still rock the friggin' house down.

Such humility brings a tear to my eye. [smilie=ky.gif] [smilie=icon_salut.gif]

This forum is filled with a bunch of decent people, fundementally warped perhaps, but
really, a bunch of good ole boys. And gals. Merry Christmas to all and to all, a nice watch!

Hyster

29/7/06
clinterik said:
I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and much prospering as we inter into this New Year. I would especially like to thank Hyster for some of his awesome watch reviews because they bring so much joy into my life. After a long stressful day at the office it is just great to come home get a glass of red merlot and read his reviews, aww the power of relaxation.

Cheers everyone and to a happy new year!!!

Merry Chistmas clinterik and many thanks for your kind words Sir!