• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Christmas Giveaway to ALL Members

Xyphis

4/10/07
Happy Holidays to all.

A special Best Wishes to Brtelec during this gift giving season.

You really made a newb feel welcome here :D

Para

Renowned Member
24/10/08
D4me,

Thank you for a great Christmas giveaway; it's been fun and instructive and a great way to get in the holiday spirit.

Happy holidays to you and to all!

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
Thanks for the kind words Xyphis. I have missed talking to you regularly since the demise of RWC, may she rest in peace, and my untimely removal from the rolls of RG! :D

flyingnole

Looking Around
2/5/08
My Holiday wishes goes to Subseeker for doing the thankless job of making sure people play by the rules. The second holiday wishes go to those people who don't give him grief when he makes you play by the rules.

Dreadnought

5/10/08
My first holiday wishes are to Fakemaster for not flaming me when I made my first post in the scam list (I'm only trying to help), as well as giving me priceless (or 350$ worth) advice as far as a non-RWI trusted dealer is concerned.
My 2nd holiday wishes are to D4M for pointing me in the right direction on where to go for certain watches.
Thanks, all, and happy holidays!

kobnhavn

Looking Around
8/12/08
I am very new to the forum, I had been a member of a different forum several years ago but took some time off. It is great to be back and to see so many people not just enjoying the trade but working so hard to help each other out to better understand what it is all about.

I had the chance to trade a guy for my replica omega for his real rolex for a day and he was very impressed, he never knew the difference.

So thank you daytona4me for all the great advice and continuous postings of new and better products. Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, and to a prosporous 2009.

Sperry

2/8/07
My special thanks and happy New Year goes to D4M and to Joe at Panatime. Thanks guys for making my 08 great! [smilie=headbang.gif]