• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Avenger Gmt GF vs Gen

Pombok

12/1/17
We need a white dial comparison!!

Yep, I have just order the white (or champagne) dial version through PureTime. I'm waiting for QC. Does anyone else own the White dial version of this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Davt

WatchestoPlay

Timelord
12/8/16
Yep, I have just order the white (or champagne) dial version through PureTime. I'm waiting for QC. Does anyone else own the White dial version of this?

Please post some pics when you receive it, I'm seriously considering one of these. The black version looks pretty amazing and I'm hoping that the white is as good.

Pombok

12/1/17
No problem, however I've been informed that they won't restock for another 2 weeks. [emoji42]

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I got my DLC version today and I must say that it's by far one of THE best reps I ever had. EVER! ( and there were over a hundred, super rep category only ) It feels so solid and well made and the movement is buttery smooth.
I had the GF Blackbird and the bezel felt like shit, but this one is rock solid with a firm click. Well done GF!!
I'll post some pics soon, I'm kinda busy these days..

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
dulVM09.jpg
jSiFCg7.jpg

Here are pics of my new Avenger GMT by GF. It looked so good a bought a gen bracelet.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
My DLC GMT, still in plastic

The color is greyish black,like pencil lead. AR is amazing and the dial really pops. It feels very gen like.

garnier

Renowned Member
30/5/12
Wow, I like this watch, is it possible to get it with brushed brazalet?

Eagl3

Renowned Member
2/12/16
My blue one passed my 6 bar tester with ease after i greased the gaskets. I wouldnt fear swimming with it. But get your own tested before going for a dip.

ticktockmydickdoc

Renowned Member
10/6/17
Just ordered SS Avenger II GMT black dial. Going to throw it on the OEM black canvas/rubber strap with deployant I have.

I'm flipping the SO Abyss 42mm I just received for this. The SOA felt a tad small due to the 42mm case size and the rehaut in a different color than the dial. I'm thinking this new one will be the size I want.

Smpfan

Renowned Member
18/9/11
I've got the gen. I brushed the bracelet and the topside of the watch case. Have a look on the pic down below.
Some words to the gen bracelets: It is NOT availible in a brushed version for this watch! You will need the polished 170A bracelet. Other possibility is to buy the brushed bracelet from the Breitling Colt 44. But those endlinks don't fit the Avenger's case. So you have to buy additionally 170A endlinks and brush them. They can easily be changed because they're screwed on to the first link.

788399bbd5ae9652f7238c02b1e8b6a4.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro