• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP Sea-Dweller 16600 re-release with VR3135

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/2/22
EU
It's not perfect like I said, but I'm happy!
It's not a new watch so it shouldn't be perfect. ;)
I like it well done, I’m in for this one :)
Then polish job done

Toronto Raptors Applause GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: Lampa

bowtiefanatc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/11/12
From what I remember from the old times, sides of SD bracelet are polished, while sides of Subs are satin

Correct. The 93160 bracelet also had a full line on the 6 o’clock side of the clasp too.

tribal

Renowned Member
27/3/06
Germany
I'm not really a stickler for "tells", but it was bugging me that the sides of the links weren't polished. Polished them just now. Here's some before and after pics and some pics of the watch in daylight. I think it's a really nice watch.
HfZQY3.jpeg

HfZlks.jpeg

HfZpVY.jpeg

HfZPiD.jpeg

HfZkAJ.jpeg

HfZTpk.jpeg

HfZXGo.jpeg

HfZw8P.jpeg

HfZ47W.jpeg

HfZszS.jpeg
Ugly and complete wrong Crystal shape, bezel is hold from a wire, wrong stamped Clasp, to small engravings on the Cashback etc.. Sorry a totally step back.

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/2/22
EU
Ugly and complete wrong Crystal shape, bezel is hold from a wire, wrong stamped Clasp, to small engravings on the Cashback etc.. Sorry a totally step back.

The beauty is in the eye of the beholder some say :p

Looking forward to receive mine :)

Maybe some of the flaws can be addressed im sure with some effort / Benjamins if you really want

Last edited:

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/2/22
EU
Cmon, she's beauty ! Nice photos

You can work on the clasp pins for small adjustments, take out the link and adjust the clasp pins probably 2-3 pins

Last edited:
Reactions: Snil

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/2/22
EU
Here are some movement shots for y’all

Great photos, I was about to do exactly the same posting some nice photos with the movement :)
Enjoy!