• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP Sea-Dweller 16600 re-release with VR3135

Snil

Certified
18/8/20
Nordic
This guy was comfortable taking the back off, but needed help with the micro adjust...
I’ve had 3 gen Rolex with this type of bracelet, excuse me for being a little off and forgetful after a long day and a new watch. I’ll never make a mistake ever again, I promise. :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: flashu

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/2/22
EU
LOL 😝
Not bad for the price here

Awkward Dance GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:

Everett270

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
10/4/15
US
The hands look better than they used to. How's the overall lume color and the match, in the past I found it to be a bit green.

Everett270

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
10/4/15
US
I leave you guys to decide
Looks great lit up, but my question specifically was for during the day. I know the first batches had greener hands than the dial and the middle era 16600, like I've had a couple of, had a decent match between the lume on the hands and dial, but the overall tone was more green than gen.

Regardless, I think your pictures have sold me on picking up another one. BP is keeping the 5-digits alive with this and the new Subs.

Reactions: flashu

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/2/22
EU
Watch is 15.48mm thick, 1mm + compared with gen, this probably because of rep thicker crystal I guess

Will this take gen crystal?

Last edited:

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/2/22
EU
I will polish the sides of the bracelet and give a general soft touch of the bracelet, maybe the bezel also both seems too sharp

cheeewsoap

Getting To Know The Place
24/10/22
A quick polish on the bracelet, a little sanding on the cg's and now it's good.
Can't be perfect, it's an old watch after all. ;)

The watch looks so much better with cg trim. Might have to pull the trigger on one of these. I owned a Jackjo sea dweller from RG waaaay back in the days. I miss that watch looking at yours! Great work.

Reactions: Lampa

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/2/22
EU
Watch is 15.48mm thick, 1mm + compared with gen, this probably because of rep thicker crystal I guess

Will this take gen crystal?

actually not that big of a difference after all, gen is 14.8 so this makes a 0.5mm difference in BP

curious if is the back case or the crystal more thick in BP? Any toughts?

Reactions: brahmabull