• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP Sea-Dweller 16600 re-release with VR3135

Lampa

Known Member
9/5/20
Nordic
just bought a 16600 of the new batch here on the forum. Will report back when I have it in my hands.

first project will be to polish the side of the bracelet and reshape the cg:s a little.

otherwise, I think they look perfectly fine! 😀👍

bowtiefanatc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/11/12
I have one of the thicker CG cases incoming. Thinking of doing a 16660 fat guard rep with it.

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/2/22
EU
@Snil thanks for sharing, crapy photos from dealer :) ...isnt the hev color to bright? should have been greyish ? or is just because of the plastics
cg I can live with it but probably I will send it to reshape, depends

Reactions: Snil

bowtiefanatc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/11/12
Yea there’s a few things that aren’t perfect but honestly it doesn’t bother me much

That’s what matters. You could also do a 16660 style rep if you really wanted to. That’s my plan for my extra BP 16600 case

Reactions: Snil

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/2/22
EU
5 digits is the way to go!
Say what?

Green energy ON already on this one!! Shoot out to all
Go Green United Nations GIF by Angry Birds

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/2/22
EU
Will start with polishing the edge of the bracelet and give the cg's a new shape

Great! Looking fwd to see your result after this especially the cg, mine is on the way maybe next week I’ll have it in hand

• Love
Reactions: Lampa

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/2/22
EU
Great job, looks like right cg is hair thicker ?

Ok, i was thinking to send it for a professional reshape of the cg but probably I will go in with the dremel then polish

Anyway these are old watches many times polished and over polished so it will look authentic 😝😝😝😅

Reactions: Lampa

Lampa

Known Member
9/5/20
Nordic
Great job, looks like right cg is hair thicker ?

Ok, i was thinking to send it for a professional reshape of the cg but probably I will go in with the dremel then polish

Anyway these are old watches many times polished and over polished so it will look authentic 😝😝😝😅
It's not perfect like I said, but I'm happy!
It's not a new watch so it shouldn't be perfect. ;)

Reactions: Nur-Uhr and flashu