• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP Re-Releases 5-Digit Submariners with VR3135

Weetos1

Getting To Know The Place
MULTI ACCOUNT
7/12/18
UK
Does anyone happen to have any additional photos of the 16618 ? Despite the 90+ on here I can’t help looking over them.

Zaron

15/9/20
Austria AT 🇦🇹
I am now on my fourth QC, as the customs authorities have unfortunately taken my order.

@Dizzy
could you take a quick look at it and tell me whether it's the right VR / hybrid or SH? thank you very much !!!

I will take it anyway, the whole ordering process has already taken three months and I can now wait another 3-4 weeks for shipping. can hardly wait, the joy is too great :)

FaekieOne

18/1/22
I am now on my fourth QC, as the customs authorities have unfortunately taken my order.

I will take it anyway, the whole ordering process has already taken three months and I can now wait another 3-4 weeks for shipping. can hardly wait, the joy is too great
My first ever rep order (ARF16610) also took like 3 months. Now my latest order was 30 hours from European seller and his prices are also a bit cheaper then from the Chinese TD's. I'm never ordering these watches from China and hassle with the QC process and the long waiting time again.

Reactions: Zaron and mcboom

watcher009

Known Member
12/12/17
arrived but is not compatible with my ARF. ARF caseback thread has an external diameter of 30.85 mm, wider than the gen unfortunately
Thats really unfortunate. Thank you for the update though. Is the case back slimmer than the arf stock one?

Zaron

15/9/20
Austria AT 🇦🇹
My first ever rep order (ARF16610) also took like 3 months. Now my latest order was 30 hours from European seller and his prices are also a bit cheaper then from the Chinese TD's. I'm never ordering these watches from China and hassle with the QC process and the long waiting time again.
Interesting, where did you order?

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Certified
18/12/15
Don’t you dare encourage me like this !! I was debating this with myself last night
They are a must have in any REP collection. Blue for daytime and black for night. Equally versatile all year around. I wore my blue this Saturday for some daytime drinking. Needless to say everyone was checking out my wrist action! Gold baby!

bowtiefanatc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/11/12
I really want one of the 16618LB’s

If only they made them in tungsten

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Certified
18/12/15
Kx1cO4.jpeg

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Certified
18/12/15
I really want one of the 16618LB’s

If only they made them in tungsten
It’s not really necessary for 18LB imho! Having handled the the GEN they are only 160grams vs REP 140+ grams. No need to have them top heavy. Kinda hard to tell the difference. GEN gold is a bit “warmer” but not easy to see on the wrist.

bowtiefanatc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/11/12
It’s not really necessary for 18LB imho! Having handled the the GEN they are only 160grams vs REP 140+ grams. No need to have them top heavy. Kinda hard to tell the difference. GEN gold is a bit “warmer” but not easy to see on the wrist.

This is exactly what I was looking for to help. Definitely want that LB more now!

Reactions: johnlogan

bowtiefanatc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/11/12
Thank you! Great now I’m gonna go on a hunt for one. Gotta sort out some of these other projects first.

xray7

Amateur Rhetoric Wrangler
Patron
Certified
1/4/18
British Isles
Now that the thread has been running a little while, those who have applied the protector stickers to your TT or gold BP, how have they been holding up? Any winners or losers out of the sticker options?

Finally bit the bullet and paid for a 16613LB with Trusty to get the 3135 movement configuration instead of buying on DH, but may still upgrade on arrival to the VS movement when I switch in that thinner Raffles case back.