• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP Re-Releases 5-Digit Submariners with VR3135

Zaron

Getting To Know The Place
15/9/20
Austria AT 🇦🇹
I ordered a 16613 blue from Trusty 33 days ago and it’s just shipped this week. I was not happy because when I ordered it, he told me it was in stock. Then after waiting 3 weeks of being kept in the dark, I asked to get a VSF Datejust 41 instead and he said it would be at least a couple weeks to get That one, so I just waited for this BP. Hopefully I get it this week because its been a long wait.
Did you directly order from trusty’s homepage or did you wrote „Andrew“ here on RWI ? I’m searching for the contact „guy“ 😅 thanks !

Reactions: Dizzy

Winni1611

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
15/10/22
Germany
Did you directly order from trusty’s homepage or did you wrote „Andrew“ here on RWI ? I’m searching for the contact „guy“ 😅 thanks !
I bought mine by email with andrew directly. Was a smooth and fast way.

Reactions: Zaron

bowtiefanatc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/11/12
Ah yes, you’re right.

But didn’t ARF have lume color issues? I’m not sure it the hands were the issue or the dial lume

These hands are similar in whiteness, but not as bad. I got an LV set, LN set & LB set

rickyman94

Known Member
21/10/17
Just got my QC on a bluesy and unfortunately it came with the SA movement... dealer is going to check with the factory but really hoping BP isn't going back to using the lower quality movements in these...

Reactions: Zeta7 and Zaron

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/2/22
EU
Out of curiosity with whom did you order it? Is it a TD here or different dealer ?

christo14

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/2/16
Anyone know if you can get just a clasp for one of these? I have a TC with a broken clasp and need a new one, these look perfect

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
Trustytime owner name is Andrew. I just email him directly. I don’t know who Andrew is here On RWI. Same person? I don’t know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zaron

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
Just got my QC on a bluesy and unfortunately it came with the SA movement... dealer is going to check with the factory but really hoping BP isn't going back to using the lower quality movements in these...
They must have made a million of these v1 movements years ago. I’m shocked they are still showing up in new watches. They’ve gotta be 8 years old. BP must have got a good deal on them haha.

• Sad
Reactions: rickyman94

Zaron

15/9/20
Austria AT 🇦🇹
Trustytime owner name is Andrew. I just email him directly. I don’t know who Andrew is here On RWI. Same person? I don’t know.
Thanks 🙏🏻 I will do… hope I don’t have to wait months or get the wrong caliber… any tipps for the QC - I have to watch for ?

Zaron

15/9/20
Austria AT 🇦🇹
Had contact with Andrew now, quick guy with concise and concrete answers - I like it!

I've asked him to take a photo of the movement with the QR photos to make sure it's the new VR and not the old SH, although I'll probably need help identifying it.

He said he can do it but it will void the movement warranty.

I'm now wondering if I should take the risk - what do you guys think ? Take warranty and hope to get the right movement or forgo it and be sure to get the right one. ? 🤔

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/2/22
EU
He said he can do it but it will void the movement warranty.

Andrew is good (y)

If that's important to you than take the plunge, warranty....if movement has some issues you can easily address to any watchmaker but I doubt there will be issues, worse case buy a whole new mvt :D

johnchpark

1/12/22
South Korea
These hands are similar in whiteness, but not as bad. I got an LV set, LN set & LB set

Are these the supposed "ARF" hands from Alibaba/Aliexpress?
I jut ordered a set of LV from Aliexpress so I'll see how they are on the BP 16610LV.

How is the hour hand on the gold and LN? In all the product photos, it seemed like they had wonky triangles.

johnchpark

1/12/22
South Korea

I got my 16610LV hands from Aliexpress. Seller was “Tomiyoy” and was like $50 ish? Product photos looked same as the Sillan Alibaba ones.

But i dunno…hour hand looks kinda different from my BP 16610LN. The LV looks more similar to the 116610LV hands.

What do you think?