• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP Re-Releases 5-Digit Submariners with VR3135

Zero2

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/9/23
UK
Got back from business trip today and opened the freshly delivered 16613LN package for a quick shot, so excited 😀.
More all around pictures tomorrow.

What’s the gold like mate? I’m itching to pull the trigger on one 😬😀

mrsullivan

Pink Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
The YG seems quite good, will send more pics by daylight tomorrow 👍

Reactions: Zero2

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Startime 16610 CGs are SOOO skimpy though. I couldn't do it. Plus the lugs are fat, but at least those can be fixed more easily.

zNSkwn.jpg

But great things have been done with them...

Reactions: flashu

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Oh shoot TD said I checked and it’s SH!
The TD is not wrong.

SH has taken over VR and VR's are now branded as SH V2. But, the movement is literally a VR.

It might be a Trans-Am... but it's still a Camaro underneath.

Like Poljot buying all the Valjoux 7734 tooling and calling theirs the Poljot 3133.

Last edited:

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/2/22
EU
All VR , good news looks like.
Jizzz is like getting adrenaline rush with this guys from bp
Mine should be here next week or so, let’s see and second one still on qc pending

mrsullivan

Pink Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
All right gents, here is more.

The watch looks nice. It does really. To me the YG tone is on point. How long will it stay ? Depends on how you treat it I guess. I did'nt bother checking water resistance, this one won't go near the sea water anyway (or even non salty water).

The movement is VR, smooth and keeps good time. Overall the case is ok. The crown screws in smooth and thight and the bezel action is surprisingly good. Only does it have a bit of downplay when you push it, but it has quite a nice feeling overall. I'll let the shape champions chiming in regarding lugs, chamfers and CGs.

The DW tone is ok to me, I never had a real champagne to compare though, at least it's dead centered. Last thing, the hands are quite flat but I just got gen hands to solve that 😉.

The downside is the bracelet to me. YG plating is nice but it feels flimsy and fragile. I got it a Muc-off bath to smooth it (yeah man, true hardcore fans use Muc-off 💪) and it's much better now but it's one of the weak points of the watch to me.
The SELs are not perfect too and I noticed the 2 have a different finishings (!).

Still, is this TT 16613 worth to buy ? Oh yeah definitely, I love it !

Let's go for a few pics...

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
That SH/VR Movement thing is strange. But now it makes sense @mclarendude
as i got a real SH with my BP...

i spoke to the Dealer and he said BP only making Advertisements for VR but Movement is SH... SH-V2 which is VR so.

He had the Watch in Stock, maybe one of the first batches of the new Model where BP used old SH Stock?