• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Black Bay 58

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
You should always double check for yourself. The factory states that they are waterproof but there is no guarantee.

maxneo08

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/5/21
I bit extreme , I would say .....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cicalone

14/9/19
Anyone tested waterproof in these ZF BB58 ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I tested. Be sure that the backcase and everithing are well fixed. Swimmed in the sea without issue.

Inviato dal mio SM-N770F utilizzando Tapatalk

Spoons

Patron
Certified
21/4/19
Can anyone share a link of a tested , good movment? Thanks.

Here is some information from KJ2020 regarding a recommended ebay seller for eta 2824 movements: LINK

Another good option that I can recommend is to buy a genuine 2824 from Energo from his sales listing: LINK I bought a genuine ETA 7750 movement from him recently and was very happy with the movement and the transaction.

Best of luck!

Reactions: Cicalone

Hussle

5/10/20
UK
The black ZF V2 is probably the best rep I’ve had. The quality is impressive compared to the gen I eventually bought.

Reactions: JoePineapples

JoePineapples

22/10/17
The black ZF V2 is probably the best rep I’ve had. The quality is impressive compared to the gen I eventually bought.

Interesting. I also have the Black ZFV2, and like you, it is easily my favourite rep. So much so that I've started looking into buying the gen. As you have gone through the experience, can you please give me your objective view on the differences, upgrade etc?

Reactions: Mr.Swackhammer

easylink

12/3/21
Hi.
I ordered a bb58 in blue and received QC pictures.
I replied 30 minutes later that I can't accept the watch because the hour markers are misaligned.
A few days later I got a email that the watch was shipped. I told them that I didn't accept the watch and they said they never got my email.
They are also telling me that they can't see any flaws on the QC pitures.

What are you guys thinking of the hour markers? Maybe its just the angle?

easylink

12/3/21
jpchub thanks for the reply. TD is puretime. To me the 12 hour marker looks way off. The pictures are from different angles and on both it looks misaligned

easylink

12/3/21
I'm not sure what to do now.
They said I should check the watch when I receive it. Maybe it is the angle.
But when its off I have to pay for shipping it back. When I reject it I have to wait until they got it back and then they can source another one..

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
I'm not sure what to do now.
They said I should check the watch when I receive it. Maybe it is the angle.
But when its off I have to pay for shipping it back. When I reject it I have to wait until they got it back and then they can source another one..

difficult one. I would just avoid sending it back to China though. Maybe try and get them to source you a fresh dial and have that sent to you. Maybe someone else can give a suggestion, but that's probably what I would do in this situation.

easylink

12/3/21
Thanks.

I think I'll just check the watch when it arrives. Maybe it's not that bad..

Reactions: jpchub

Jhonny

11/12/19
Ho comprato due bb58, oggi ho ricevuto le foto di qc. Volevo chiedere una parata secondo voi il tubo del primo orologio è più lungo del secondo.
how the two watches seem to you

Last edited by a moderator:

Jhonny

11/12/19
i bought two bb58 from pure time today i got the pictures of sth. according to you there is a difference between the crown tube between the first and the second watch. how the two watches look to you is my first purchase i need help

Jhonny

11/12/19
i bought two bb58 from pure time today i got the pictures of sth. according to you there is a difference between the crown tube between the first and the second watch. how the two watches look to you is my first purchase i need help

Cicalone

14/9/19
Ho comprato due bb58, oggi ho ricevuto le foto di qc. Volevo chiedere una parata secondo voi il tubo del primo orologio è più lungo del secondo.
how the two watches seem to you
Second one

Jhonny

11/12/19
I asked if it is possible to change the first watch because it has a longer crown tube and the pearl does not seem centered