• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Beautiful Submariners on Ebay - Report this Trash

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
Rolex Submariner Oyster Perpetual

Sci Fi Lol GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
I reported both watches and Ebay sent me a response saying there is nothing wrong with either of the listings. They had their people look into it whatever that's worth.

• Angry
Reactions: Got20Mate

Minome

Supporter
Certified
19/3/23
United Kingdom
I reported both watches and Ebay sent me a response saying there is nothing wrong with either of the listings. They had their people look into it whatever that's worth.
worked for me:
"If there's a violation, the action we take depends on how it impacts our community. In some cases, we explain the situation to the seller, and the listing will remain on our website. If the item or listing doesn't follow our rules, we may cancel the listing. We may also restrict the seller's buying and selling activities on eBay"

Reactions: Karbon74

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
So infuriating. Doesn't seem to be loading for me now but I hope that's because he hasn't got someone done already..terrible

Reactions: asusundevils1971

Hor-Fan

When the going gets weird
Supporter
Certified
14/1/17
Bat Country
This is seriously poor on their part. Gotta be doing better if they're offering authentic checks as well
I think the determination is based on seller feedback score, the customer service agents who look into the reports know fuckall about watches, They figure the authenticator will sort it.

Reactions: Got20Mate

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
I think the determination is based on seller feedback score, the customer service agents who look into the reports know fuckall about watches, They figure the authenticator will sort it.
Agreed, they just want that ticket closed quickly

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Yep. If it is scheduled for “Authenticity Guarantee” then they let it ride. Even if it’s a POS. I’m sure eBay makes money off it even if it fails the authenticity test.

• Angry
Reactions: DiggerOfWatches