• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Beautiful Submariners on Ebay - Report this Trash

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
There’s a blue Datejust of his below it that looks like a rep also

Last edited:
Reactions: asusundevils1971

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
when you report do you use copyright/trademark or prohibited/restricted items? Copyright and then counterfeit right? What is usually your description? They don't give you much room to write details.
Copyright and trademark
Counterfeit item or authenticity disclaimer
Counterfeit, fake or replica item

Then just give them a little description of movement, hand stack, pearl, etc. that is a tell. It used to be helpful to state “Rolex also notified” or something similar, but I don’t think eBay gives a shit anymore. If the watch is under the eBay “Authenticity Guarantee” eBay will usually respond to your report by stating they looked into it but there are no violations…even if the watch is a clear fake. If the watch is not identified as “Authenticity Guarantee” then it usually gets pulled.

Kazakhstan has a good number of eBay sellers who sell counterfeit watches.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Sacha Baron Cohen GIF by filmeditor

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Copyright and trademark
Counterfeit item or authenticity disclaimer
Counterfeit, fake or replica item

Then just give them a little description of movement, hand stack, pearl, etc. that is a tell. It used to be helpful to state “Rolex also notified” or something similar, but I don’t think eBay gives a shit anymore. If the watch is under the eBay “Authenticity Guarantee” eBay will usually respond to your report by stating they looked into it but there are no violations…even if the watch is a clear fake. If the watch is not identified as “Authenticity Guarantee” then it usually gets pulled.

I got to looking around after seeing his $4200 datejust at other inexpensive datejust and there’s tons of Frankensteins being sold as 18k datejust. If you read their description they mention custom bracelet and 18k bezel but they’re still calling them 18k Rolex datejust. I seen a 1570 movement listed in a 41mm datejust. It makes me wonder what part or parts make it a Rolex?

spurssis 1958xxXX

Horology Curious
28/2/24
He should have at least removed the replica sticker from the crystal before taking his pictures. Report this POS.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
They've responded that there is nothing wrong with this watch:

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK