• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Beautiful Submariners on Ebay - Report this Trash

Nur-Uhr

Time Machine
Patron
Certified
20/2/17
EU
Oh this is the amazing one with rare dial print "4000 ft / 500 m"
The very talented and artistic dial painter was also not so good in converting from metric system to UK/US = Therefore this amazing ultra rare dial
OMG ... I must resist... must resist :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: Tucker and P..DR..D

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU

Zeta7

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
You fellas are doing the lords work. Yall just saved a few people several grand just before Xmas. That shits wrong on so many levels. God bless you fellas for helping those who aren’t as knowledgeable yall. They’ll never know what yall did for them. That’s one hell of gift guys. 🙏🏻

Reactions: C Master

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
You fellas are doing the lords work. Yall just saved a few people several grand just before Xmas. That shits wrong on so many levels. God bless you fellas for helping those who aren’t as knowledgeable yall. They’ll never know what yall did for them. That’s one hell of gift guys. 🙏🏻
Actually, the only person/entity we are really helping is probably eBay as it saves them a lot of time and trouble if the watch is pulled before the sale is finalized. It may save the buyer a little bit of a headache or the extreme disappointment of not getting that beautiful Rolex at such a bargain price.

Zeta7

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Actually, the only person/entity we are really helping is probably eBay as it saves them a lot of time and trouble if the watch is pulled before the sale is finalized. It may save the buyer a little bit of a headache or the extreme disappointment of not getting that beautiful Rolex at such a bargain price.
Don’t sell yourself short now. We’ve all heard the horror stories of people getting an authenticated eBay Rolex only to find out too late they were ripped off. You just never know about things and stuff like that really does matter. Just saying

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
report this garbage

Thanks again for reporting the problematic content you found.

What happened:
We looked into your report and removed the content. It may take up to 24 hours for it to reflect on the site. This determination was made by a customer service agent.

Zeta7

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
What a pos. The plating looks like it’s held up pretty good over the years though.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Thanks again for reporting the problematic content you found.

What happened:
We looked into your report and removed the content. It may take up to 24 hours for it to reflect on the site. This determination was made by a customer service agent.
The Godfather got fast results. They just told me they were looking into it.

DiggerOfWatches

The Baller
Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
I would like to think they don't know and are honestly making a mistake, as they've been 'told' it's gen.

I mentioned hand stack and font in my report!

Reactions: Tucker