• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Beautiful Submariners on Ebay - Report this Trash

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
Yeah mate I know what a Daytona circuit is 😊
If the joke wasn't obvious, I deeply apologize.
tom cruise bow GIF

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
tom cruise bow GIF

The Goodwood circuit of the Panamerica highway grand prix that's raced in wind-surf canoes sounds like it would be a good series, lol. That means it wouldn't last. They always get rid of the good ones. Still waiting for Supermoto to come back to the US (supermotard in Europe?).

NoInterview77

Getting To Know The Place
20/8/22
I would be interested to see how legit the Authenticity Guarantee is. I would like to sell a rep to a friend thru ebay and have it sent he jeweler. Just to see if Ebay is using legit people.
I’ve used it for non-watch stuff and it’s been great every time. Have had many rejections of stuff that I would think is authentic for not passing their check.

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
The Goodwood circuit of the Panamerica highway grand prix that's raced in wind-surf canoes sounds like it would be a good series, lol. That means it wouldn't last. They always get rid of the good ones. Still waiting for Supermoto to come back to the US (supermotard in Europe?).
I'd bet it would morph into dozens of of-shoots in a similar spirit. You know, like Who's lurking behind the tyre-wall, Big Uncle, Snowden and the 7 military conglomerates, or just Racer's looking for love. You know, the family entertainment stuff. 🤪

I think in Europe its called Superbikes as well, Germany is Supermotorrad I guess, but that might be BS, as I really dont have any idea about bike racing, was alway more into F1 and cars, but thats taken a back seat to bikes again, just from a the leisure angle, so choppers and cruisers.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
tom cruise bow GIF
I didn’t. I knew there is a Daytona Circuit, but I didn’t know where the “24” came from, and why these rep builders put it on the caseback of their shittiest reps.

Reactions: Procurator

Procurator

Strawcruncher
Certified
15/1/20
SEA
I didn’t. I knew there is a Daytona Circuit, but I didn’t know where the “24” came from, and why these rep builders put it on the caseback of their shittiest reps.
Ah, gotcha, sorry I thought you were doing humor. 🙈

kadeee

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
It has been re-listed

kadeee

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
Guys, that bracelet is still there and someone has now bidden on this shitty AAA bracelet

Reactions: Tucker

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Suggested seller should be banned too, for his crappy spelling amongst the obvious.