• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Beautiful Submariners on Ebay - Report this Trash

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
bezel, pip, indices, case shape and logo would be my cues
the font also

but would I be able to spot that by myself on ebay, probably not. I just know I would never buy a watch like this from feel, even if you did not point it out
When you start doubting yourself look at the seller. Most of the time they have few or no other sales. Here's a genius selling a replica:

RDRoss

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
Reported and dang Gramps must be really young.

Storm.

King Trump 2024
Patron
Certified
14/2/20
1100 S. Ocean Blvd
CG, bezel color, cyclops AR and pip
am I improving?
French Yes GIF by Groundhog Day

Reactions: Karbon74

Bamalegend79

Known Member
Certified
6/9/23
Powder Springs, GA.
Hmmm... in his description he states "Note: This item has all the original specifications but is not authentic. Brand Rolex". Yet at the top of the auction page it says "Authenticity Guarantee". To sell the watch it first goes to a jeweller to authenticated. So, it will be found to be a rep and he won't get the money or his watch back.
I would be interested to see how legit the Authenticity Guarantee is. I would like to sell a rep to a friend thru ebay and have it sent he jeweler. Just to see if Ebay is using legit people.

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
That's the reason for my question about a "checklist". This thread is awesome to learn by example. It would be even more awesome if we could get a couple of tips each time one is flagged for reporting.

Reactions: Nickyan