• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BBR factory RM 055

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
Yes I've seen them on biao but just not sure if available to buy yet

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
TPT version looks meh tbh. also the crown cut on the topplate is barely present. My black ceramic one comes in any day now <3

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Looks like it is layered traditionally (you can see the lines towards the bottom and top of the case) but it doesn't look like the sheets are thin enough or offset by 45* like they're supposed to be. I wonder if they're doing chunks at 90* instead of individual sheets at 45* to make the bezels look like that after finishing. Honestly it looks a lot like a better version of the spray treatment I do on my cases to give it the matte/gloss contrast of good NTPT

Reactions: krkqm2008

rankiba

Renowned Member
26/4/13
How's the white ceramic case? Still looks like older white ceramic case where it's translucent-ish?

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Strap is more soft, but i liked the V2 material more. this one collects dust so easy. But my god what a beauty on the wrist, and more comfortable than V2 imo. Think its the softer strap.

K1B7pD.jpeg

K1BvaY.jpeg

Last edited:

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
Strap is more soft, but i liked the V2 material more. this one collects dust so easy. But my god what a beauty on the wrist, and more comfortable than V2 imo. Think its the softer strap.

K1B7pD.jpeg

K1BvaY.jpeg

Looks great, thank you for posting.

How does it feel compared to the 27-03?

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Already broke the screw replacing the strap. Be very carefull, quality is absolute shite of the screws. I was super careful doing it, but now got a broken screw due shit alignment of bbr. Also the included prong screwdriver is terrible...

K1Bcp8.jpeg

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
I've ordered the white legend couldn't resist after seeing Stuvetjee's pics. Hopefully the NTPT case looks ok when available from factory.

Reactions: Stuvetjee

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Already broke the screw replacing the strap. Be very carefull, quality is absolute shite of the screws. I was super careful doing it, but now got a broken screw due shit alignment of bbr. Also the included prong screwdriver is terrible...

K1Bcp8.jpeg
If you can get some measurements of the screw that you managed to get out in one piece, I might have a matching one in my stash. I have a bunch of those 4prong screws of a couple different sizes for my RM67 project and I'd bet one of them fits your watch. I think mine are M1.4 thread, but I've never seen another thread size for these so it's a good bet I have something to try!