• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BBR factory RM 055

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Have BBR owners found suitable colour rubber straps with matching crown rubber out there? I mean tested and fitted on your own watch?

Mine is coming on white rubber and I would be interested in black and Miami blue. I don’t need links as I know there are few options. If you have please share your pics!

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Have BBR owners found suitable colour rubber straps with matching crown rubber out there? I mean tested and fitted on your own watch?

Mine is coming on white rubber and I would be interested in black and Miami blue. I don’t need links as I know there are few options. If you have please share your pics!
+1 !

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20

https://clickpix.org/images/3IhJeY.png[/img]

This looks interesting, just came across on eBay, they have rubber for the crowns aswell

Reactions: tamomota

Spatiumtemporis

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/8/16
Mine has been perfect ever since. Also going to the gym with it and doesn't skip a beat.
Just got mine , -3 minutes/day ... i don't know if this can be fixed just by regulating the ballance .
Also i've noticed the escape wheel wobbles when it spins.
My BRV v2 is very poor water resistance wise. Just by simple washing hands, the watch gets wet and turns foggy easily. Anyone of u faces this? Any solutions?
Same here ! i can't even wash my hands wearing the watch.

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Just got mine , -3 minutes/day ... i don't know if this can be fixed just by regulating the ballance .
Also i've noticed the escape wheel wobbles when it spins.

Same here ! i can't even wash my hands wearing the watch.
yeah best to have it checked out then. Mine doesn't wobble nor fog up

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Looks like I’ll still be waiting for V10…

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Can't we just ask the TD to get extra straps from the factory perhaps?
I've been looking for a matching strap and crown rubber on different colors too

Also can we expect BBR to come up with a cloned movement in V3 or V4

Reactions: Stuvetjee

carter1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/6/22
How many turns are people doing to wind these up? Having had one DOA and managed to successfully send it back to China (thanks Li @ JTime) and replaced, I'm now REALLY babying my new watche's movement. I'm guessing these are really prone to over-wind faults.

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
How many turns are people doing to wind these up? Having had one DOA and managed to successfully send it back to China (thanks Li @ JTime) and replaced, I'm now REALLY babying my new watche's movement. I'm guessing these are really prone to over-wind faults.
I wound mine 40-50 times a day. I think my total power reserve was 40ish hours off average 45 winds

Reactions: Stuvetjee