• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BBR factory RM 055

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
IPA should be fine for most silicone rubber straps. I would be a little wary of the magic eraser because it's literally an abrasive and won't scratch a lot but does work by scratching the dirt and grime off the surface. Once or twice probably doesn't do anything harmful but repeated use probably will.

Reactions: Cheesegrater

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
No. I've used this method on AP and Breitling rubber straps for years. If you're concerned about that you could always rub in a small amount of baby oil into it.
Just to be clearer it’s safe to use it on the watch itself yes?

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Just to be clearer it’s safe to use it on the watch itself yes?
I've had this over a year.

20230203_063807.jpg

Chee284868

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/12/22
EU
Is this watch still available, can't seem to find it on any TD's.
Many times they don't keep the catalog updated on their websites. You should try to message them with an email or over whatsapp to check if they still hold it.

gxjo_23

Looking Around
27/12/22
United States
Finally received my bbr v2 bubba Watson today.

After having months of daily wrist time with the ZF Version , I can say quality wise they are similar. The ZF clasp has a better click though, this one feels more loose. The ZF felt a bit more comfortable to wear also. The BBR clasp scrapes the wrist. The brushing on the clasp on the ZF is more Gen like , the BBR version is slightly more polished. Overall very very similar in terms of quality. IMO.

The crystal i would say is the same. The bbr v2 has the same blue reflective coating. I do not think it’s necessary to change it.

The visible balance wheel puts the bbr v2 on another level though. Movement is working perfectly so far lol. I am happy with it. Insane value for the money Vs Gen. def does the job!!

I want this so bad, dying to pull the trigger.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
I ordered a full black one and it seems it doesn t come with the new decorations (4th hole). I wonder what other difference there are in between v1 and v2

Reactions: dogwood

whiteshields1830

Known Member
Certified
27/5/12
How has the reliability been of the movement for you all on the RM055? Also on its accuracy now that they fixed the jewel to be colorless (vs being pink/purple)

dabestone

Renowned Member
6/12/14
My BRV v2 is very poor water resistance wise. Just by simple washing hands, the watch gets wet and turns foggy easily. Anyone of u faces this? Any solutions?

Autobús

Conductor de Autobús
Patron
Certified
23/9/21
🇺🇸
Most people wouldnt even wash their hands with a gen due to their known very low water resistance. Of course that wont be any better or even close on a rep.

Last edited:
Reactions: TESLA760