• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BBR factory RM 055

TMTFM888

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/5/21
mine also dead after only a few wear. Sent it back and was fixed then screwed up again on second wear. Sent it back to have movement replaced. Been stuck in Guangzhou customs since 26 Feb. I think it is confiscated.

Falter

Patron
8/8/20
Has anyone had any success getting their crystals coated? Maybe by prof or something.
The movement is so beautiful on this watch, too bad I can only see it 20% of the time!

Temple

Watches, Weights & Protein shakes
Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
Finally received my bbr v2 bubba Watson today.

After having months of daily wrist time with the ZF Version , I can say quality wise they are similar. The ZF clasp has a better click though, this one feels more loose. The ZF felt a bit more comfortable to wear also. The BBR clasp scrapes the wrist. The brushing on the clasp on the ZF is more Gen like , the BBR version is slightly more polished. Overall very very similar in terms of quality. IMO.

The crystal i would say is the same. The bbr v2 has the same blue reflective coating. I do not think it’s necessary to change it.

The visible balance wheel puts the bbr v2 on another level though. Movement is working perfectly so far lol. I am happy with it. Insane value for the money Vs Gen. def does the job!!

Taken this as, buy the BBR but also obtain a ZF clasp ;)

Prizon

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Patron
Certified
10/11/21
It can. 30$ from your TD.

After playing with the BBR for a while I feel as though the ZF is better quality overall. Even though it does not have a moving balance it feels more gen.

IMO

Reactions: TheDonSL

Temple

Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
It can. 30$ from your TD.

After playing with the BBR for a while I feel as though the ZF is better quality overall. Even though it does not have a moving balance it feels more gen.

IMO
You’re killing me!. The only reason I haven’t bought a ZF up to now was due to the lack of moving balance wheel….them comes along the BBR v2 and I think it’s finally time!. But this statement is making me think I should hold on longer :unsure:

Reactions: Prizon

Prizon

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Patron
Certified
10/11/21
You’re killing me!. The only reason I haven’t bought a ZF up to now was due to the lack of moving balance wheel….them comes along the BBR v2 and I think it’s finally time!. But this statement is making me think I should hold on longer :unsure:

Just my opinion from trying both :LOL:

You will be happy with either

Reactions: Temple

Temple

Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
Just my opinion from trying both :LOL:

You will be happy with either
I noticed you bought back another ZF in the sales section so you deffo know which one you prefer :ROFLMAO: 👀

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Still ticking away strong :)

3BCnUn.jpg

Temple

Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
Still ticking away strong :)

3BCnUn.jpg
How big is your wrist my man? - watch seems to sit really well on you and I’m part of the small-ish wrist club. Wasn’t sure how it would look on me…

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
How big is your wrist my man? - watch seems to sit really well on you and I’m part of the small-ish wrist club. Wasn’t sure how it would look on me…
lol #tinywristclub my wrist is 16,5/17cm more towards 17cm. Fits great though. but note, any RM above these 055 sizes will look ridiculous on us :p

Reactions: Max Cady and Temple

Temple

Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
lol #tinywristclub my wrist is 16,5/17cm more towards 17cm. Fits great though. but note, any RM above these 055 sizes will look ridiculous on us :p
We’re identical wrist twins :ROFLMAO: .

Yeah 055 is my limit for sure…thanks for the response, you’re a gentleman (y)

Reactions: Stuvetjee

Falter

Patron
8/8/20
@Temple I own both as well. I would say if you like the BBR, just go for it.
The ZF in my opinion has a better clasp(more springy and premium in feel) and a way better blue tinted AR crystal overall. But the case shape and movement looks so much better on the BBR, and the moving balance wheel brings everything to life. Both have flaws, really just depends on which flaws you would rather live with.

HPoirot

31/3/11
Need advice.

I just received my BBR from a dealer, but the crown seems to be spoiled. Even when pushed down, the crown can freely adjust the time, and im unable to wind my watch.

Should i find a watch maker, or return to dealer?

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
Need advice.

I just received my BBR from a dealer, but the crown seems to be spoiled. Even when pushed down, the crown can freely adjust the time, and im unable to wind my watch.

Should i find a watch maker, or return to dealer?
Would suggest returning it, as the stem could be broken and unfortunately it would be very hard to find the replacement

HPoirot

31/3/11
Yea i thought so too. Was just hoping to avoid the hassle of shipping it back and having it exchanged.

Thank you!

Seems to be a common issue with this watch?

phone

Supporter
Certified
13/8/16
Yea i thought so too. Was just hoping to avoid the hassle of shipping it back and having it exchanged.

Thank you!

Seems to be a common issue with this watch?
I think it's important to note the fact that shipping a watch back to china has a high failure rate. Do what you wish with that information!

And it seems to be, I don't own one, but from this friend it seems you can get lucky with a great time keeper or its DOA.

Might be worth it to see if a watch maker in your country can sort it out.

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
I think it's important to note the fact that shipping a watch back to china has a high failure rate. Do what you wish with that information!

And it seems to be, I don't own one, but from this friend it seems you can get lucky with a great time keeper or its DOA.

Might be worth it to see if a watch maker in your country can sort it out
Shipped 4/5 watches back and never had a problem, unfortunately considering it’s a new model with a modded movement replacement parts are impossible to find, and taking a movement like this apart just to see what the problem is can cause an even bigger issue, even if it easy an easy fix the factory that produces these models would fix it asap as they have All the right components