• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Audemars Piguet Polos - FINAL DESIGN [POLL]

Yannou

10/2/07
EU
Guys, chillax. I am not going to go forward with this thing until I find the best quality polo available and with the embroidery all together it WILL NOT run more than $45-$50. I have already ordered a sample polo from a website which has a fabric weight of 250gms (grams per squared meter). This is actually more than what you get in the Lacoste polo and just about the same in the Ralph Lauren one. I'll order a bunch of polos from different makers to see which one will be the best and guys, I know my polos. I have at least 20 branded ones and I can differentiate between good and bad polo. If someone wishes to you a more expensive branded polo then there will be no problem with me whatsoever as long as the buyer is wishing to pay extra for the polo he wants. Bottom line is, I will not start embroidery until I find the best quality:money ratio polo I can find. Guys I am not making ANY profit on this. Normally embroidery is really cheap but when in bigger quantities and I am lucky enough to have a friend in that business and he's kind enough to do this for me. Normally he doesn't take orders with less than 100 products to be embroided

Thanks for your efforts...We'll wait...:popcorn::lol:

fitipaldi

8/10/10
MIster QQ, maybe a good idea would be to have model N1 with Audemars Piguet (big) on the back...

DiamondSeeker

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/12/09
I am in for the no1 design..

Can this be done on a A&F polo like the sample??

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
I am in for the no1 design..

Can this be done on a A&F polo like the sample??

Yes it can mate but the polo alone costs like 65 bucks. As long as you're willing to pay for the polo I can do it on a ralph lauren black label if you wish lol

J.Prime

I'm Pretty Popular
Trusted Dealer
11/4/10
I don't have and AP yet but I like the simple design of the first shirt. Understated is always a good choice!!

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
Ordered some polos samples. They should be in by next week and I'll update. Also embroidery sample should be here this week

DiamondSeeker

Banned
23/12/09
I am interested for no1 design.

My size at A&F is M and i would like to know the final cost including shipping.

Before placing order i would also like to see a sample of the AP label just to check quality.

Thanks for your time and effort!

Yes it can mate but the polo alone costs like 65 bucks. As long as you're willing to pay for the polo I can do it on a ralph lauren black label if you wish lol

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
Embroidery sample was done today but I didn't have any time to go and pick it up. Will post pics of it tomorrow.

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
Guys I'm really sad to inform you that OPTION 2 will not be made. It's just that the embroidery of such a small and thin piece of text doesn't look good at all. I just got a sample of it today and I don't like it. Even a bit. So I will only be doing OPTION 1 and OPTION 3 unfortunately. I will soon post a thread where I will take down all th orders and sizes. That'll happen when I get some sample polos so I can decide on the best one.

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
Q, the AP text on my shirts is great, maybe I can send you the dimensions? You are right that it's difficult, that's what my embroidery source said as well, but she wanted to try.

The reason why it worked out well is because I provided the AP font type, when embroidering logo's it is more difficult, that is what the lady told me...

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
The dimensions are not the problem mate, it's the writing itself. Or maybe the machinery the embroidery company uses. I don't know. oh well, option 1 got the most votes anyway

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
ordered a sample polo which should be here sometime next week. Will post pics of it and a sample of the AP embroidery on a separate piece of textile and will see if you guys approve. I won't go forward with it until the majority of you are happy with the design