• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Timezone Lessons 1&2, Omega parts and ETA7750 Repair CD

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
In coordination "those who originally paid for the CD's" and some compensation going back to them I offer the following CD's available for download. A portion of the proceeds will go towards RWC site maintenance.

I can accept paypal and moneybookers. If you need to pay via moneybooker, please pm me and I will give you the email address. The download link will be sent to you via email, you will need to download the file(s) quickly as the file name and directory will change every 24 hours.

Seeing that I cannot get the paypal buttons to work, you can paypal to [email protected]
DO NOT SEND A MONEYBOOKER TO THAT EMAIL ADDRESS

1. The Omega parts breakdown lists, and other info, plus items 4 & 5 below.
Price: $10

2. The Time Zone Watch Course, parts 1 & 2
Price: $15

3. The ETA 7750 parts breakdown and repair CD.
Price: $10

If you purchase all three for $30usd you will save $5

4. From “ Treasures in Timeâ€, a 68 page booklet on “ How to profit, from collecting vintage watchesâ€

5. “It’s time to make (more) money from watch repairs†by Dan Gendron.

These are all .pdf files so you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. The ETA download incorporates Adobe flash player (free download from Adobe) which recalls .pdf documents from it's directory.

I do work till 6pm EST US so please give me time to compile the payments and issue the links via email.

Thanks,

d4m

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
BTW, the original cost of these bring a total of around $300 :wink:

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
I figured it had to be a couple of hundred at least. The Timezone cds are a hundred by themselves. Thanks so much.

marianetty

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/1/07
it is better not to put a direct link to the web page of time zone..... :wink:

brtelec

Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
I just purchased these downloads from D4M, and I have to say this is one of the best values I have ever received, Period! If you have any interest in this hobby other than just looking at them, these downloads are a must have. There is more info here than I can look through in a week. Thanks again D4M, this is my latest Christmas present.

abat

28/8/07
UK
This is really good stuff, will keep me quiet for hours staring at stuff I don't really understand!

dwang0725

Horology Curious
4/1/07
Are the timezone watch courses the same exact as on their website, but without the instructor, classroom and discussion access? This is the same courses as the one they offer for $50 tuition per course? Please let me know. Thanks.

Dave

brtelec

Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
Yes Dave this is the course download that the TZ watch course gives you for $50- each.

x32c

28/11/07
i am going to paypal $50......please forward the extra $20 to the friend in need....

this is a great place!

paypal should be there!