• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Audemars Piguet Polos - FINAL DESIGN [POLL]

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
So I've narrowed down all the design to those three. Please use the poll to let me know which one you'd rather see. Ultimately I'll be able to do only two of those depending on the votes. Again, everyone will be able to pick the color they like (if available) and this is only to show the design.
NOTE: THE POLO T-SHIRT USED BELOW US JUST A SAMPLE I USED TO SHOW YOU THE DESIGN. IT WILL NOT BE THE POLO THAT I WILL USE AS THIS POLO ALONE COSTS $65. IF ANYONE WISHES TO HAVE THIS VERY POLO THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH ME WHATSOEVER BUT THE FINAL PRICE WILL RUN AROUND $100.
SAMPLE 1:
sample2.jpg

SAMPLE 2:
sample1.jpg

SAMPLE 3:
sample3.jpg

BTW if you like more than two say it down here because I forgot to allow multiple choices on the poll

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
Please note that OPTION 3 will be more expensive because it requires more stitching as the pricing on the embroidery is per stitch. It will probably run somewhere in the $60-65 range but I can confirm later

omegagmt

I'm Pretty Popular
6/9/10
Can I wear my omega when I'm wearing this shirt? Or maybe I'll just have to pull the trigger on an AP?

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
I ain't got an AP myself but just love the brand as a whole

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
Seems like 1 & 2 are winning. Bummer because I really like #3. I might do a single one for myself

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
I'd be awesome if everyone that voted actually buys one lol

Yannou

10/2/07
EU
I voted for sample 1 and I will buy one for sure my friend...let us know

Cheers
:whistle:

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
Cheers mate. Sample one will be made for sure as it is the easiest one and the logo looks spectacular.

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
Number 1 or number 3 for me.

Even with all that stitching, $60-$65 seems very reasonable to me.

Very cool ideas all in all. :)

fitipaldi

8/10/10
I really love number 3, but it seems most of the people don't :(
Do you think will you be able to produce number 3 even if it is the less voted option?

thanks Q for your work!!

bobbyla

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/11
For me it has to be No 1 in white. Looks nice and low key. But poeple who know the brand would still recognize.

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
wow sample 1 has over 50% of the votes. Neato. I'll keep that running until tomorrow and will decide from then on. As I said I might be able to do all 3 designs but sample 3 will be at least $20 bucks extra

SpootyPuff

I'm Pretty Popular
19/6/10
I'm in for 1 or 2.

Sample 3 is :barf: too gaudy IMO

I really appreciate your hard work on this Q!!! Let me know when all is ready :D

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
I'm in for 1 or 2.

Sample 3 is :barf: too gaudy IMO

I really appreciate your hard work on this Q!!! Let me know when all is ready :D

Will do Ian. Another thread will be coming tomorrow with more details an I'll take down the order (sizes, colors etc etc) so stay around so you don't miss it

markh

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
14/1/10
I like 1 & 2. #3 is overkill I think...

I'll take a shirt when you're ready to order.

Thanks for doing this. Cool idea... A ball cap would be cool too. I've seen a lot of watch branded hats at car shows and stuff.

QinetiQ

Banned
6/8/09
If the Audemars Piguet stitching if fine enough I can make caps as well as long as I get enough demand

SpootyPuff

I'm Pretty Popular
19/6/10
Kept lookin' back at the shirts and noticed the lining on them. Well made! From the pics they don't look like cheapo, no-name, gonna-fall-apart-after-1-wash, type of shirt!

Well done Q!

And since we're all into details here - have you thought of stitching "Audemars Piguet" or "Audemars Audemars Audemars" on the blue lining around the collar and towards the bottom of the shirt? Like the Rolex rehaut engravings....

I didn't know if that was a plausible/cost effective idea but that would certainly add uber visual value to the shirt.

Disregard if this was already brought up. I didn't read fully the first thread.