• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF silently released new 16610LN's and 16610LV's

munichman

Known Member
25/3/24
Munich, Germany
The only mod I will do is install gen click spring for the bezel as the rep spring has a very different and stiffer feel.
I always read comments like this with great interest, because I´ve never moved the bezel on my Gen once in five years.
I always wonder for what you guys need to move that thing back and forth.
Therefore I really don´t care if the clicks feel smooth(er)/stiff(er) or not.
Or are you constantly diving in your bathtubs? :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Xcalm

mt666tm

Renowned Member
2/2/10
I always read comments like this with great interest, because I´ve never moved the bezel on my Gen once in five years.
I always wonder for what you guys need to move that thing back and forth.
Therefore I really don´t care if the clicks feel smooth(er)/stiff(er) or not.
Or are you constantly diving in your bathtubs? :cool:

I use it for timing anything you can think of like meetings, cooking food, parking meters, etc. I find it just as useful as a chronograph.

Loudalou

Getting To Know The Place
26/7/19
Manhattan
My Devito LV..
hands and index relume
Repolish index and hands
Modded pearl at 12
Reshape CG
Mod Recessed Sel
Reshape bezel
Sanded insert
Gen click and ring on bezel
Now Watch Is Stunning to me,very very nice fat four Y series

Question by re-looming did that fix the obvious difference with the color of the hands versus the Dial markers?

Geonor

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
20/5/22
Norway
That's the beauty of reluming both the hands and dial at the same time. You usually use the same lume^^

Reactions: Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay

:
Supporter
Patron
Certified
21/3/23
Pre ceramic era 🇬🇧
Does anyone known if the 16610 kermit hands are the same dimensions as the 116610?

I have a spare set of gen 116610 hands that I've thought about reluming for a kermit franken.

Last edited:

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Thanks, i know the 116610 has maxi dial and hands. As does the kermit.

Given that they're both maxi dial and hands, my question was whether the maxi hands on the 116610 were the same size as the maxi hands on the kermit.
Yes I saw the 11 hands after. Sorry bud

MoD2Franken

Renowned Member
Certified
27/1/11
Germany
Got the info from 2 TD today that ARF can’t be sourced anymore only RAF available. So no gen spec diameter LV light green fat four insert subs anymore available - right ? Bcs RAF has only pointed four and fat one from BP will not Pressfit gen spec diameter bezel rings …

Is my summary and understanding correct ?
Pls correct me if I’m wrong and thanks for your hints

Art Vandelay

:
Supporter
Patron
Certified
21/3/23
Pre ceramic era 🇬🇧
Got the info from 2 TD today that ARF can’t be sourced anymore only RAF available. So no gen spec diameter LV light green fat four insert subs anymore available - right ? Bcs RAF has only pointed four and fat one from BP will not Pressfit gen spec diameter bezel rings …

Is my summary and understanding correct ?
Pls correct me if I’m wrong and thanks for your hints
From reading this thread, I do recall that the horotec insert fits gen spec bezels.

Edit: Horlogear

Last edited: