• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF silently released new 16610LN's and 16610LV's

dk2852

2/2/22
The last batch of RAFs had the improved date wheel. My RAF doesn't have the gap on the crown like some of them had, same with the SEL gap. Also, most reps and even gens have a slight SEL gap if you place a light behind them.
And RAF had two different bezel colors as well. I posted about that in the RAF thread.

Reactions: KushBandit

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
And RAF had two different bezel colors as well. I posted about that in the RAF thread.
You're right, I forgot about that since I tend to focus on the LN.

The gen LV had 5 variations, for what it's worth.
curated-by-the-watch-club-the-anniversary-sub-decoded-ib-342.jpg

• Love
Reactions: mcboom

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
Not sure what the issue is. Glad he is helping you. Guess I’m going to work with Ryan
yeah, i bugged him about this model as soon as this news was posted and he said no.. arf is closed.. then he got back saying he can source it. i like him as he's fast and always helped... even no issues sourcing watches after declining qcs.

but i think ill try ctime as his pics are the best

GMTFanboy

Known Member
Certified
21/2/20
East Coast U.S.A
yeah, i bugged him about this model as soon as this news was posted and he said no.. arf is closed.. then he got back saying he can source it. i like him as he's fast and always helped... even no issues sourcing watches after declining qcs.

but i think ill try ctime as his pics are the best
My impatient ass went in to InTime and placed an order. Really looking forward to this release! I feel as this release is going to cause a fury of orders

GMTFanboy

Known Member
Certified
21/2/20
East Coast U.S.A
Ok since we are all getting our orders in, let me see if I have a handle on this:

Bezel color looks good (although there is a slight variation between engraved and no rehaut)
Crown guards are ok but not perfect
What is the

Can someone attest to the ARF bracelet? They are hollow center links but the slinks feel good? And the new clasp appears to be centered as gen?

What is the consensus on the dial and hands?

vince23

Supporter
Certified
11/1/21
Jtime is listing some ARF datejusts as new arrivals with vr3235.

So I think either ARF is back or there is a new ARF with former employees/bosses or access to some parts ARF was using in the past.

Good news for our 5 digits I think.

• Love
Reactions: mcboom

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
This may be a great OOTB option but it’s no TC killer
Not all the TCs are considered the top 16610 rep. The V6 and V7 are the sought-after TCs, and they have flaws too. Lug width is one of them, so no fitting a gen bracelet, same with dropping in a 3135 movement without modding the case. The current RAF dial printing is better than the TC dials.

The RAF can definifely fight in the ring with a TC, even with the shorter lugs and crown guards. If someone wants an ETA 16610, then TC is the way.