• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF silently released new 16610LN's and 16610LV's

Radar975

Getting To Know The Place
Certified
2/4/22
United States
Ask if it’s just rebranded RAF, see if he knows if the bezels are good haha
I did! He said he was not sure about if they were the same. I have no idea how that side of the business works but it isn't too far fetched to believe that the manufacturers are running under several different names and not even sharing that with the dealers. Shady begets Shady.

Reactions: dk2852 and vince23

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Thanks for tagging me, I would have missed this.

It's definitely an improvement over the previous RAF, but not by much. Not sure if that's a VR3135, or if the SH3135 has improved.

Unfortunately, the case still kinda sucks like all the previous JF/ARF/RAF batches. They need to make the crown guards and lugs longer. Bezel ring is still wrong too, at least from these photos. Blows my mind they can't get the case right after nearly 6 or so years since the JF was released.

It's still the best 16610 you can get, outside of a used TC v6/v7. On a side note, I have zero hope for a 14060 at this point 😞

dk2852

2/2/22
I want the old no date- hope it will also be released 🤗
A 14060 rep is sorely needed. I settled for a BP 16600 for now.

As for this watch, I'm skeptical that it's not just the RAF rebranded. Doesn't look much different to me.

Lampa

Known Member
9/5/20
Nordic
if you compare the Raf and the Arf on Intime's website, you can clearly see differences. Different color on the bezel, the crown sits thight on the "arf" and I see a difference on the endlinks as well. If you look at the ref, you see a gap between the endlink and the lug, which you don't do on the "arf".
If you look at the date, there is a difference between the numbers 28.
then the question is just what manufacturer it is or if it really is ARF.

I myself am sitting ready to place an order with Ryan. :D

vince23

Supporter
Certified
11/1/21
if you compare the Raf and the Arf on Intime's website, you can clearly see differences. Different color on the bezel, the crown sits thight on the "arf" and I see a difference on the endlinks as well. If you look at the ref, you see a gap between the endlink and the lug, which you don't do on the "arf".

Good comparison. The green color alone is so much better for the new "arf" imo.

Reactions: McDuck888 and Lampa

vince23

Supporter
Certified
11/1/21
Really? I need to check it again.

Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
So confused. I emailed Eric about this and he is trying to sell me 6 digit Clean or VSF version and says it’s a no go? How did you describe this one to to him?
Send the link from Intime

Lampa

Known Member
9/5/20
Nordic
I am so excited to see someone's QC!!
I'm sitting here ready to place an order with Ryan!

muppets kermit GIF

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go

The last batch of RAFs had the improved date wheel. My RAF doesn't have the gap on the crown like some of them had, same with the SEL gap. Also, most reps and even gens have a slight SEL gap if you place a light behind them.