• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF silently released new 16610LN's and 16610LV's

vince23

Supporter
Certified
11/1/21
if this is true surely the no rehaut will be a TC killer... but i dont have my hopes up.. here's my answer from my dealer...

"ARF is close, I'm not going to source it"
hmm that seems weird as inTime is a TD and I also heard 2 non-TD's confirming that it can be purchased.

Which dealer said it?

k0hr

Still New
3/1/20
if this is true surely the no rehaut will be a TC killer... but i dont have my hopes up.. here's my answer from my dealer...

Tc killer? Yeah I doubt that. Thomas took pride in his quest to make the perfect 16610. Something Chinese rep factories know nothing about.

Having said that depending on how these look maybe I’d grab an LV, as I missed out getting one from Thomas years ago, but only if it‘s near perfect, and is gen spec to accept gen parts as I have a spare gen crystal, and an lv insert laying around. I’m thankful to have gotten my v6 I Frankened, & bp/tc 16600 Back in the day. Wish I had gotten an lv back then too.

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
hmm that seems weird as inTime is a TD and I also heard 2 non-TD's confirming that it can be purchased.

Which dealer said it?
it was geek (non td)

Tc killer? Yeah I doubt that. Thomas took pride in his quest to make the perfect 16610. Something Chinese rep factories know nothing about.
the crystal, hands, insert, non kh dial, bracelet leave a lot to be desired. ive gone through a bunch.

Reactions: vince23

ebzen02

Respected Member
12/4/10
Guess I’ll have to bite after not buying reps for a long time

ross29

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
2/10/09
I'm still disappointed about those crown guards. It would have been nice to get a good pair. The final piece of the puzzle for me. I'll just have to continue my quest for that TC LV until I can afford the gen.

gtageek

Getting To Know The Place
14/5/23
Los Angeles
D
I'm still disappointed about those crown guards. It would have been nice to get a good pair. The final piece of the puzzle for me. I'll just have to continue my quest for that TC LV until I can afford the gen.
maybe you could have it added with a laser weld

ross29

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
2/10/09
D

maybe you could have it added with a laser weld
Not sure it's possible or even worth it. I tried to get RolliWorks to "beef up" one of the lugs in an old DJ I had and I can't remember the exact reasoning but ultimately it wasn't even worth it for the gen. Could have just been my luck though too. 🤷‍♂️

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Laser welding followed by proper reshaping is a rare skill IME. There are probably a few folks here who can do it, though actually getting it done would likely be equally rare.

Interesting article below

Reactions: ross29 and vince23

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22

Mine said the same thing. I wonder if this is like the “Noob” of today, which we all know is not the same Noob of yesteryear. Maybe an imposter ARF.

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
edit: nevermind

Last edited:

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Whatever this is, I really hope it comes to fruition!
Two TDs have it listed and at least one member has ordered it. I don’t think there is doubt that the watches exist, but from what factory. I’m guessing RAF and InTime just made a mistake.

Reactions: GMTFanboy

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
yah, this whole thing is weird. I’ll be waiting for people to get theirs.

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
yah, this whole thing is weird. I’ll be waiting for people to get theirs.