• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF silently released new 16610LN's and 16610LV's

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
I received LN a few days ago... what can I say, beautiful, really well made in my opinion. Same weight as gen 135 gr, shines like a gen. The bezel is not as indecent as they say, the sound is crap, but I ordered a new spring, I hope it fixes it. In your opinion, how can it be filed to slightly smooth out the sharp edges of the bracelet, lugs and bezels?
yes. the bezel is kinda thick compared to gen as well.

cheeewsoap

Getting To Know The Place
24/10/22
Does your tube stick out, creating a slight gap between crown and case?
I received LN a few days ago... what can I say, beautiful, really well made in my opinion. Same weight as gen 135 gr, shines like a gen. The bezel is not as indecent as they say, the sound is crap, but I ordered a new spring, I hope it fixes it. In your opinion, how can it be filed to slightly smooth out the sharp edges of the bracelet, lugs and bezels

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
@wubsub how do you say that? Have you measured and compared them?
arf vs gen

Hxhbo5.jpeg

HxhSgp.jpeg

shotgun

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
5/6/12
EU
I received LN a few days ago... what can I say, beautiful, really well made in my opinion. Same weight as gen 135 gr, shines like a gen. The bezel is not as indecent as they say, the sound is crap, but I ordered a new spring, I hope it fixes it. In your opinion, how can it be filed to slightly smooth out the sharp edges of the bracelet, lugs and bezels?
use fine sandpaper…

heska

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/11/17
Thank you for your help..but wanted this 93250,the first series..

Is this a gen one? I thought the first series that were stamped 93250 on the first link only come with 801 end links without the grooves to help remove them on a T case ?

Reactions: shotgun

loops

Still New
31/12/23
Does no one look at the diver extension on this pos? Am I the only one who got a piece of junk?

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I just pulled the trigger on this over the BP alternative. The dial and no rehaut engraving were deal breakers for me.

shotgun

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
5/6/12
EU
Is this a gen one? I thought the first series that were stamped 93250 on the first link only come with 801 end links without the grooves to help remove them on a T case ?
Yes this one in pictures is gen,but factory noob 15 years ago produced this bracelet and other factories did it too…I'm looking for it because I don't want to buy a gen bracelet👍

Zen_der

Known Member
15/10/23
arf vs gen

Hxhbo5.jpeg

HxhSgp.jpeg

in my opinion the bezel also changes based on the years of production, this certainly more recent one (given the rehaut and the absence of holes) seems thicker than the one posted by you.

Do you think a gen ring fits on the ARF?

Zen_der

Known Member
15/10/23
arf vs gen

Hxhbo5.jpeg

HxhSgp.jpeg

in my opinion the bezel also changes based on the years of production, this certainly more recent one (given the rehaut and the absence of holes) seems thicker than the one posted by you.

Do you think a gen ring fits on the ARF?

bowtiefanatc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/11/12

New spring and second washer is a world of difference.

Zen_der

Known Member
15/10/23
…or you can bend in 3 places the second washer, and shorten the original spring..
and save a few €
Doesn't it solve the problem just with the spring? The bezel is stable for me, it's the click that's disgusting. If so, where did you get the second washer? link please.
I used cape cod for the bracelet but I didn’t have many sharp edges to begin with.
but isn't capecod just for polishing?