• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF silently released new 16610LN's and 16610LV's

Gaspacho

24/5/23
EU
I think you're right, the pearl looks smaller than the gen, which gives the impression that it's too low. That leaves a large part of the triangle above the pearl exposed, which makes it look like Rihanna's forehead.

I don't care, I've already ordered one ahah

• Haha
Reactions: JASPER18

bowtiefanatc

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/11/12
I think I might have to pick one of these LNs up to build a 16613 at some point

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
As I continue to ponder this one out... isn't it weird that basically only Ryan has these? Quite the good monopoly. (not being shady, very interesting)

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
As I continue to ponder this one out... isn't it weird that basically only Ryan has these? Quite the good monopoly. (not being shady, very interesting)
Hont has sold a few of these. And some members have gotten them from their non TDs as well.

Reactions: mclarendude

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Judging Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

d.brocke

I'm Pretty Popular
We share a mutual outlook @mclarendude : dammit to this thread.
I need another one like I need another hole in my azz BUT it's been awhile and this may just be the opportunity for me to give a LV a try.

I've never been one for bright, flashy or color (except for one TAG A.Racer every watch I own is black and SS) but at times I regret not landing a
TC V7 LV when they were plentiful.

Thecloudhopper

21/3/16
We share a mutual outlook @mclarendude : dammit to this thread.
I need another one like I need another hole in my azz BUT it's been awhile and this may just be the opportunity for me to give a LV a try.

I've never been one for bright, flashy or color (except for one TAG A.Racer every watch I own is black and SS) but at times I regret not landing a
TC V7 LV when they were plentiful.
Same here. Those TCs.....

d.brocke

I'm Pretty Popular
QUESTION to the TD EXPERTS please:

My interests have always been primarily with building frankens for myself which hasn't afforded much knowledge and experience with the TD's.
Any input and or advice on "which" TD to go to for one of these ?

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
But "which" one ?
The only LN and LV 5 digits I see on his site are listed as SH3135 v2
So Ryan was the first dealer to come out with these (which is why he already has limited quantities) and he has constantly stated that SH and VR are now the same, which the movement sort of shows that. I think Li is showing his as a VR movement because he identifies it as such?

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
So here is one of my QC pics. The dial is a MK1 dial, and the flat four bezel matches the dial year/layout.

Bad news is, you have to live with the low pearl, and the SELs are pretty much aligned with the lugs

below is a side by side with an RAF LN I got a couple of weeks ago