• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF silently released new 16610LN's and 16610LV's

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
So here is one of my QC pics. The dial is a MK1 dial, and the flat four bezel matches the dial year/layout.

Bad news is, you have to live with the low pearl, and the SELs are pretty much aligned with the lugs

below is a side by side with an RAF LN I got a couple of weeks ago

LN pearl is much better, LV pearl swap might be in order. The flat four and proper two are nice elements.

RAF LN next to a gen insert
HIYwGW.jpeg

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
LN pearl is much better, LV pearl swap might be in order. The flat four and proper two are nice elements.

RAF LN next to a gen insert
HIYwGW.jpeg
I have a gen pearl that I can swap over to the LV bezel, as long as the hole is not drilled to low :)

Reactions: KJ2020 and mike89

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
This picture gave me the ick. At least you know the watch is running at -7 s/d at a very irregular angle....

.... or they could just.... lay the watch flat with the crown resting on the microphone... as the instructions say.....

Anyway...

sgt.njoy

M2M Camper
Patron
Certified
2/10/18
Illinois
This picture gave me the ick. At least you know the watch is running at -7 s/d at a very irregular angle....

.... or they could just.... lay the watch flat with the crown resting on the microphone... as the instructions say.....

Anyway...
I never trust timegrapher numbers from the QC. It will likely change after a few weeks of transit bouncing around the warehouse & airplane. In the end, I can loan it to you and regulate it for me LOL

• Haha
Reactions: mclarendude

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Here is a simple over look of the Kermit variations.

So the ARF is a copy of a mark 1 watch

Reactions: KJ2020

evilgenius88

Plotting world domination
Supporter
Certified
11/4/07
Volcano Base
Here is a simple over look of the Kermit variations.

So the ARF is a copy of a mark 1 watch

As far as I know, there's also a correct ARF copy of a Mark VI (darker bezel, no engraving on rehaut, three short minute markers at the bottom.