• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF silently released new 16610LN's and 16610LV's

johnchpark

1/12/22
South Korea
You could always just order it directly off the website, and when it comes to payment, select “Litecoin” and type “will pay by PayPal liberal”. This way you get your order in and you can wait for him to respond so you can pay him.

I'm also waiting on Intime's email.
Do you have the correct link for them?
The one's listed on his website (according to others) is still the older/wrong version. Plus they have it listed as SH3135 as well.
From an early post, I think someone said he hasn't listed the new ones on his website yet.

Reactions: mcboom

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
The one's listed on his website (according to others) is still the older/wrong version. Plus they have it listed as SH3135 as well.
From an early post, I think someone said he hasn't listed the new ones on his website yet.
Ryan insists that SH and VR are the same thing.

• Sad
Reactions: mcboom and dk2852

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
And the ones linked on the first post are the new ones.

Reactions: johnchpark

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
If a rose were called by any other name, it would still be just as beautiful.

Or some shit like that lol

Names don’t mean much. The guts do. We all love the “SA4130” despite SA historically having a terrible track record. Apparently it is from DD but the TDs list it as SA so that’s what we know it as. But it has proven to be a rock solid movement.

Yes, naming movements then becomes confusing but it’ll just force us to learn how to identify movements better for our own sake and knowledge.

johnchpark

1/12/22
South Korea
If a rose were called by any other name, it would still be just as beautiful.

Or some shit like that lol

Names don’t mean much. The guts do. We all love the “SA4130” despite SA historically having a terrible track record. Apparently it is from DD but the TDs list it as SA so that’s what we know it as. But it has proven to be a rock solid movement.

Yes, naming movements then becomes confusing but it’ll just force us to learn how to identify movements better for our own sake and knowledge.

Yes, but SH and VR/VS have been different in the past.
(https://forum.replica-watch.info/th...clone-movements-found-in-rolex-reps.10936248/)

Several TD's have claimed SH and VR are the same, and I don't know if now the factories/TD's switched the names around or something, but the SH3135 and VR3135 have been different in the past. And even the VR3135 has two (or more) variants.
Anyways, the movements in the QC photos seem to be VR so far, so if that is the case, then it looks fine.

Reactions: mcboom

johnchpark

1/12/22
South Korea
Got email from Ryan and confirmed the links in the first post are correct.
Was also told SH and VR are the same since both from Shanghai 👀

Btw, going through his listing, it seems like the REHAUT version for LV/LN have different crystals than the NO REHAUT versions.
For both LV & LN, the Rehaut version has a blue glare in the cyclops, while the No Rehaut version has a clear cyclops (which seems more gen like for 16610).
Any thoughts on this?

Reactions: Xcalm and mcboom

johnchpark

1/12/22
South Korea
Some additional things i noticed (after discussion with former member) are:
CG and lug shape still isn’t perfect. Small difference and tbh, i probably wouldnt notice unless side by side.
“SWISS MADE” positioning is little off.

I agree it’s better than old RAF, but not sure if it’s a TC killer. Hovering on the fence whether to pick one up

Reactions: mcboom and Carrick1

mcboom

time & patience - the two most powerful warriors
Supporter
Certified
12/1/23
Thailand
CG and lug shape still isn’t perfect. Small difference and tbh, i probably wouldnt notice unless side by side.

I agree it’s better than old RAF, but not sure if it’s a TC killer. Hovering on the fence whether to pick one up
Please let us know if you decide to

krizzy

Patron
Certified
18/4/17
Switzerland
Which TD would you guys recommend for the latest batch?
Happy to pick one up but I'm getting a bit confused amongst all the versions at the moment haha
Thanks !

Last edited:

Carrick1

30/8/15
Is it my untrained eyes but do the New ARF pictures & the RAF pictures on the Intime website look the same?? (No rehaut version)

Thecloudhopper

21/3/16
Which TD would you guys recommend for the latest batch?
Happy to pick one up but I'm getting a bit confused amongst all the versions at the moment haha
Thanks !
Same! I'd love to pick one up, but am not confident in my skills to discern an acceptable one.

Gaspacho

24/5/23
EU
The LV version with the Mark 1 dial is beautiful, but isn't the pearl too low in the insert?

Reaps

Currently a Seadweller Enthusiast
25/9/22

Considering TC is not avalible or you're gonna spend 1k+ for one, this is the best we have.

Or you can pay 600 for a Viet case that'll be accurate.

For 450 bucks this is great. Better than BP and RAF by miles if you can get the correct ARF.

For months and a few years after TC disappeared people complained about no good 5 digits.

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
For 450 bucks this is great. Better than BP and RAF by miles if you can get the correct ARF.

The ARF and RAF are the same thing. It was originally JF. This newer release is simply a different batch. You must not remember all the previous ARF and Noob versions of Submariners that had different batches with subtle differences within the same versions.

This new "ARF" version still uses the same bracelet, clasp, hands, crystal, bezel ring, etc. The date window position is slightly off compared to the "miles worse" RAF. The case is absolutely the same with it's short lugs and stubby crown guards. The case hasn't changed from the original JF, except for the claimed 904L.

johnchpark

1/12/22
South Korea
The ARF and RAF are the same thing. It was originally JF. This newer release is simply a different batch. You must not remember all the previous ARF and Noob versions of Submariners that had different batches with subtle differences within the same versions.

This new "ARF" version still uses the same bracelet, clasp, hands, crystal, bezel ring, etc. The date window position is slightly off compared to the "miles worse" RAF. The case is absolutely the same with it's short lugs and stubby crown guards. The case hasn't changed from the original JF, except for the claimed 904L.

Thanks for the insight.
In this case, the price hike for the "new ARF" seems bit unwarranted (I had other TD's offer me $360 for RAF).
And now that Carrick1 mentioned it, the Intime photos for No Rehaut RAF and No Rehaut ARF seem like identical, just different lightings.
I guess the new version for the LV (with flat 4) seems to be the only improved model from the latest ARF batch.

Reactions: Thecloudhopper

psssniper

Supporter
Certified
25/4/17
Is there a thread or post that shows detailed differences in the movements, VR and SH ? I did a cursory search but had no luck. I received my QC on my no rehaut LV from intime and will get them up soon for our forum experts opinions

Reaps

Currently a Seadweller Enthusiast
25/9/22
Is there a thread or post that shows detailed differences in the movements, VR and SH ? I did a cursory search but had no luck. I received my QC on my no rehaut LV from intime and will get them up soon for our forum experts opinions

It's literally a pinned post in this forum.... didn't search too hard did you