• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF silently released new 16610LN's and 16610LV's

vince23

Supporter
Certified
11/1/21
I just got my qc pics for the LN but it looks like the RAF with no long 2 (on 20) and the sticking out crown tube. TD said this was all they can source.... disappointing

let me have a quick guess on who your TD is... Hont, right? :D

I don't like him as he was very unfriendly to me. I think you should get a refund and buy one of the "real new" arf's with intime or your TD of choice.

Reactions: Parto

Reaps

Currently a Seadweller Enthusiast
25/9/22
It seems like the LVs are the way to go if you want "new ARF". Quite frankly I want one of these but I don't want to commit to something that basically is like pixie dust : we don't actually know what we're going to get.

Reactions: mcboom

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
here are some pictures for those who are interested in the movement, the pictures are from my watch. 😃

It keeps becoming quite difficult to not say this isn't a VR.

Also, why the heck do they have it positioned like that on the timegrapher? LOL Good to know that if you wear your watch diagonally it will run at -7 s/d.

My only concern is that I have not had any VR movements with such high amplitudes, even gens tend to average around 260+/-.

But then again, Rolex Service Center guidance states that they can have a max of 300 at full wind.

All of this is just making me wonder why the hell I have not bought one yet.

vince23

Supporter
Certified
11/1/21
here are some pictures for those who are interested in the movement, the pictures are from my watch. 😃

Thanks for the pictures!
It keeps becoming quite difficult to not say this isn't a VR.

Also, why the heck do they have it positioned like that on the timegrapher? LOL Good to know that if you wear your watch diagonally it will run at -7 s/d.

My only concern is that I have not had any VR movements with such high amplitudes, even gens tend to average around 260+/-.

But then again, Rolex Service Center guidance states that they can have a max of 300 at full wind.

All of this is just making me wonder why the hell I have not bought one yet.
Go for it mr. mclarendude - its not too late yet :)

Reactions: GMTFanboy

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Go for it mr. mclarendude - its not too late yet :)
Reaction GIF

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I just got my qc pics for the LN but it looks like the RAF with no long 2 (on 20) and the sticking out crown tube. TD said this was all they can source.... disappointing

My QC looked just like that but different dealer.

johnchpark

1/12/22
South Korea
My non TD could only come up with RAF and said we can accept, refund, or apply credit to a new watch. 🥲

I gave in and emailed Ryan.

So for the LN, difference is the visible crown tube and the “2” on the “20”?
Are there any other visible distinctions between the RAF and “new” ARF?

mcboom

time & patience - the two most powerful warriors
Supporter
Certified
12/1/23
Thailand
So for the LN, difference is the visible crown tube and the “2” on the “20”?
Are there any other visible distinctions between the RAF and “new” ARF?
Believe the big one is the VR movement

mcboom

time & patience - the two most powerful warriors
Supporter
Certified
12/1/23
Thailand
I’ve had two dealers tell me the RAFs are coming with VR as well, but I have no evidence to substantiate this claim.
So many mysteries to be cleared up 😅 waiting for confirmation of the movement before I pull the pin

Reactions: Carrick1

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I bet all of these are coming from the same workshop. It has boxes of parts from every previous RAFARF parts source. Each one made might be different from the next in some small way, down to the sticker. But they all look decent, they are Kings afterall. They are RAFARF, haha.

Daryl70

3/7/19
hmm it’s been a while had no idea that raf and arf went bust. These look fairly good I’m interested in the ln no rehault version. Does anyone have any more qc pics yet?

GMTFanboy

Known Member
Certified
21/2/20
East Coast U.S.A
No email replay from Ryan :(
You could always just order it directly off the website, and when it comes to payment, select “Litecoin” and type “will pay by PayPal liberal”. This way you get your order in and you can wait for him to respond so you can pay him.

Reactions: krizzy