• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF silently released new 16610LN's and 16610LV's

vince23

Supporter
Certified
11/1/21
… edit

My plan so far:

Replace the AR xtal with VSF (116610) xtal
+Gen date disc
+ VR3135 movement (not sure yet)
:rolleyes::unsure:
Sounds like a reasonable plan! But afaik the movement should already be some kind of vr3135 from arf.
Will open it up once I receive it!
Just checking to clarify these were from Intime?
No, non TD over a friend.
@vince23 Any evidence on which kind of 3135 rep movement ticks inside? (The timegrapher looks promising)
Nope, but will open it up as soon as it arrives. Dw and timegrapher looks good imo.

Pinion Minion

World Class Breaker of Movements
Supporter
Certified
5/8/22
Texas
Dr Evil Whatever GIF

I have to agree with the general sentiment. Was super excited at first. Now, the more evidence pops up, the more it seems this is a bit like a slot machine: you pull the lever and have no idea what spec and quality LV rep will show
Almost wondering with these delays are they creating these iterations to fulfill a sudden frenzy in demand.

dk2852

2/2/22

In contrast the "ARF" - rather RAF the other member got sent.
Bezel color alone + the "swiss made" is looking entirely different on mine. Just like on ryan's stock photos imo.
RAF had two different bezel colors for the LV as well, the darker color is the V2 and the lighter is the V1. I have both bezels. On the other hand the crown of your ARF does appear to screw down tighter to the case. I imagine this is some of kind mix of RAF/ARF parts. Did you check what kind of movement is in your watch?

vince23

Supporter
Certified
11/1/21
RAF had two different bezel colors for the LV as well, the darker color is the V2 and the lighter is the V1. I have both bezels. On the other hand the crown of your ARF does appear to screw down tighter to the case. I imagine this is some of kind mix of RAF/ARF parts. Did you check what kind of movement is in your watch?

I will check it once it reaches me.

What about the caseback - looks it the same like raf? I remember kj saying something about it.

evilgenius88

Plotting world domination
Supporter
Certified
11/4/07
Volcano Base
I also decided to put my money where my mouth is: Ordered the new 16610LV rep from my friend @jtimewatch

Note: Jtime confirmed there's a new ARF in town - indeed with a VR movement. But it's not up on their website yet, so those 16610s and LVs are not the droids you're looking for. But if Jtime is one of your TDs of choice, he can hook you up with the new ARFs.

Nur-Uhr

Time Machine
Patron
Certified
20/2/17
EU
@paulrobshannon and @GMTFanboy
both - the 16610LN and the 16610LV looks very good.
The datewheel is much more accurate than from the "RAF" versions. They got this fixed in the past at the latest ARF versions (before they disappeared)
Overall look of these actual ARF = very nice!!

Ryan has sourced good versions, what I can say from the pictures.

I thought I am done with 5-digits :) But when I take a look at your pics... I have "a must have" feeling for a LV version :D

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Don't get too excited over the good amplitude on the Timegrapher pics.

I've had SH/SA movements run great on paper and then... Boom.

I am seriously hoping they are VR movements out of the box.

Great pictures so far.