• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF silently released new 16610LN's and 16610LV's

evilgenius88

Plotting world domination
Supporter
Certified
11/4/07
Volcano Base
Dr Evil Whatever GIF

I have to agree with the general sentiment. Was super excited at first. Now, the more evidence pops up, the more it seems this is a bit like a slot machine: you pull the lever and have no idea what spec and quality LV rep will show up. 🤷‍♂️

paulrobshannon

I'm Unknown!!
22/8/23
From Ryan:

"We keep chasing the factory and they promised to deliver the watch in the next couple of days. As soon as we have it, we will prepare the QC Images and will send them over to your email for approval. Thank you for your patience!"

mcboom

time & patience - the two most powerful warriors
Supporter
Certified
12/1/23
Thailand
From Ryan:

"We keep chasing the factory and they promised to deliver the watch in the next couple of days. As soon as we have it, we will prepare the QC Images and will send them over to your email for approval. Thank you for your patience!"
Looking forward to seeing them !

Reactions: d.brocke

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
That really confirms it for me that this new ARF isn’t really the same ARF.

Reactions: dk2852

vince23

Supporter
Certified
11/1/21
That really confirms it for me that this new ARF isn’t really the same ARF.
yeah thats what I tought. But maybe there is indeed the former ARF boss involved now.

I really think that geektime did not manage to get the new ARF watches. I think he just got RAF with ARF stickers.

No dealer seems to be getting the new ARF watches right now. So there is still hope that it looks like on the intime pics.

GMTFanboy

Known Member
Certified
21/2/20
East Coast U.S.A
yeah thats what I tought. But maybe there is indeed the former ARF boss involved now.

I really think that geektime did not manage to get the new ARF watches. I think he just got RAF with ARF stickers.

No dealer seems to be getting the new ARF watches right now. So there is still hope that it looks like on the intime pics.
I agree here. I got the same response from Ryan at InTime that @paulrobshannon got. I guess we continue to wait with bated breath.

vince23

Supporter
Certified
11/1/21
It's all gonna be the same watch, there's no "new" ARF if anyone still hoping...
This aged actually pretty good lol 😁

Hopefully you guys will also receive qc soon of the "correct" arf, just like mine.

vince23

Supporter
Certified
11/1/21
Sel's also look incredible. I'm really pumped.