• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF SD43 904L 126600 review (many pics)

Ant84

Horology Curious
23/10/19

Right so I’ve just received my QC images. Concerns are:

• 18s/d on the timekeeping
• The 50 on the bezel looks slightly off straight somehow. There’s a mark around this area too but it looks like a smudge mark that will likely wipe off
• Cyclops looks slightly off straight also

That said, the rehaut looks as good as almost any other I’ve seen, logo at 12 looks dead centre and I can’t really find anything else to fault it.

Thoughts welcome on the issues mentioned above. Thanks.

Ant84

Horology Curious
23/10/19
Should probably add that I’m not looking to reject this. Just wondering if these are normal issues found during QC as this is my first ever rep purchase.

If the timekeeping can be sorted by a watch smith then I’m looking to accept the item.

kaddy

Known Member
14/7/18
Right so I’ve just received my QC images. Concerns are:

• 18s/d on the timekeeping
• The 50 on the bezel looks slightly off straight somehow. There’s a mark around this area too but it looks like a smudge mark that will likely wipe off
• Cyclops looks slightly off straight also

That said, the rehaut looks as good as almost any other I’ve seen, logo at 12 looks dead centre and I can’t really find anything else to fault it.

Thoughts welcome on the issues mentioned above. Thanks.

Looks fine to me bro, this watch is a smudge magnet and the cyclops will never ever be 100% dead on in these photos. Movement is easy enough to tune up.

Last edited:
Reactions: m5smg2 and Ant84

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Should probably add that I’m not looking to reject this. Just wondering if these are normal issues found during QC as this is my first ever rep purchase.

If the timekeeping can be sorted by a watch smith then I’m looking to accept the item.

My friend that’s a damn great example. I promise you it will not get better. Rehaut lines up all around. Nice bezel teeth. Your cyclops is spot on. If you want a better aligned cyclops you need to consider a gen. If you don’t get this one I will ;)

Reactions: Ant84

Ant84

Horology Curious
23/10/19
Inclined to agree with both of you on this one.

TD cleaned up the bezel insert and it was indeed a smudge mark that has now been removed.

Other than the timekeeping issue it seems near faultless.

Ant84

Horology Curious
23/10/19
Good news! Puretime have had their watch smith make a few adjustments and now the watch is running 4.4s/d.

Happy with that result... now for the shipping - can’t wait to get it on my wrist.

LuoIsBoss

I'm Pretty Popular
6/6/17
Scandinavia
79639891_1204879746370671_5095881222421217280_n.jpg

My 126600 franken in the works.

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
LuoIsBoss that looks amazing. Love the MK2 dial with crown. Nice job in the rehaut polish.

EdgarPro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/10/19
So ARF is manufact. March this year acc to Puretime.
If i order one from them today i will get one manufactured in March or probably a new batch from summer maybe?

Or the factory try to give 'Rejected watches' to TD that just laying around?
How does it work?

NOOB is manufactered just months ago, how do you think when buying watches?

Duc

I'm Pretty Popular
26/10/11
NYC
So this watch is out of stock until march?

There’s still availability. Just be careful because I got a QC of V3 with a V2 bezel. Had to replace. If they truly aren’t manufacturing more (can’t confirm), we might be scraping the bottom of the barrel with weird part combos.

Ant84

Horology Curious
23/10/19
There’s still availability. Just be careful because I got a QC of V3 with a V2 bezel. Had to replace. If they truly aren’t manufacturing more (can’t confirm), we might be scraping the bottom of the barrel with weird part combos.

Really? Which TD was that from?

My order from Puretime is out for delivery today. Hope it’s a full v3!

Reactions: m5smg2