• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF SD43 904L 126600 review (many pics)

maplesirup

1/2/22
Europe
Ah sorry. You should be able to just swap bezels. Both ARF. Both gen construction
yep, thanks for your advice. Considered doing that, although the insert is really hard to find and goes easily by 1000 USD.. Might not be as high as the BLNR but still it is quite a lot

Reactions: m5smg2

acmcc

Supporter
Certified
3/4/14
Interesting to see the 'V4' (most dealers are still listing MK2) insert colour! This is a big step backwards, I think this would be a deal breaker for most if the latest version. I did a review years ago of the V2 against my gen and the colour was correct on the V2. Why are they calling this a V4? Most dealers did not accept the inclusion of the crown to be a valid upgrade to be called V3 but we called it so on the forum to differentiate between the V2. Does it have any improvements? Or just detriments and a price increase. It would be interesting to see this against the VSF, has any one done or know of a comparison?

Last edited:

maplesirup

1/2/22
Europe
He meant between rep to rep
fair play haha !

I think this would be a deal breaker for most if the latest version
I am preparing a Franken build, and was hoping to use the V4 for it- now it seems I will have to use tzhe bezel of my old V3 and use that one on the new case or just go for the gen insert. Still not decided what to do, but yeah, I wasn't too amused when I realized the colour difference.

Actually lume on markers and hands look good, in fact less plain white than the older versions and more gen like, but the bezel insert is a downgrade...