• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

APSF and ZF Royal Oak 15500 w 4302 clone caliber

speedywombat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/7/23
Ok I got the flashlight pics, now I'm not so sure if this is the old version or new version. Can anyone chime in?

VII

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse
Supporter
Certified
14/10/23
Geneva
Again, I’m no expert 😂 but looks like same old story to me. With some crooked markers at 12. Must me the same person doing a steady job lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: Dienekes

speedywombat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/7/23
Again, I’m no expert 😂 but looks like same old story to me. With some crooked markers at 12. Must me the same person doing a steady job lmao.
I think it might be the exact same watch too if that happened to be rejected in QC.

Dienekes

Known Member
15/2/22
Poland
Minus crooked indices, that is ;)
I must say, the zf v3 can look sometimes very like plastic🥹
Funny you should say that as this is the common comment on ASPF dial. Personally, haven't noticed anything plastic about my ZF but I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder 😉 And if I dint know what to look for, I don't want to change that 😅

Reactions: germanynrw

germanynrw

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
5/11/22
Germany
Not so bad tbh. It‘s a rep, and a good rep.
But if I get a chance to buy a gen dial for a good offer, I would😂

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Proper sunburst for comparison
The newer rep 15500 dials are mostly good and black isn’t the best color to illustrate a sunburst finish effect as you know. Your dial looks nice but so do most of the 15500 dials I see here.
The only proper and correct sunburst is the gen dial. The rest will look good but because the gen and rep dials are constructed differently the finishes will always look different.

Reactions: Dienekes

speedywombat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/7/23
Personally not a fan of frosted AP, but looking at the photo it looks like they’ve updated the grey dial on the 15500?
Looks closer to DP dial

Seems like it. Also in the pic is 2 versions of the black dial, both old and new. Hope they update the non-frosted version soon.

speedywombat

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/7/23
Personally not a fan of frosted AP, but looking at the photo it looks like they’ve updated the grey dial on the 15500?
Looks closer to DP dial

So apparently they released the white dial first. Other colors are being released as we speak but right now APSF is backlogged on orders and they don't have stock. So it seems to be a while until we can get them.

Reactions: VII