• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

APSF and ZF Royal Oak 15500 w 4302 clone caliber

serumdiesel

Madman
17/3/21
For me APSf have agreement with DP, and APSF purchases and uses dial White from DP because is 100% same dial dp
I don't have the APSF in-hand as of yet, but I can tell based on my QC pictures as well as the ones you just quoted that they absolutely are not the same dials. Case in point, in the pictures you quoted, it's clear to me that the DP dial is the one that's installed and the APSF is the one in the person's hand.

bunny123

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
18/7/18

Hey guys , Just received my QC , need help with this does it look like the updated dial version,?

Already Rled because crooked 12 marker

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: VII, eBoy and Reaps

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Good lord... The 12 hr marker!
Scared Oh No GIF by Boomerang Official

Good call to RL, @bunny123! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: VII and bunny123

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
24/7/11
How can so many of them come with crooked AP logo or crooked markers. Seriously it cant be that hard to apply straight. My $25 Casio has perfectly aligned markers/logo and datewheels.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Just received it at work, looking great so far
The dial finish quality has improved but the Audemars Piguet wording print seemed to have regressed and you may wish to get the AP logo straightened. It looks to be a batch issue where the AP logo is crooked.

Reactions: Guiltycat

Guiltycat

Supporter
Patron
Certified
31/8/22
The dial finish quality has improved but the Audemars Piguet wording print seemed to have regressed and you may wish to get the AP logo straightened. It looks to be a batch issue where the AP logo is crooked.
Yea I did notice it on both ZF and apsf there’s a lot of crooked logos and markers, didn’t want to RL a third watch in a row.. and might push the watch past Xmas

Reactions: legend

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
No idea how far or near from gen this dial is, but there is some sunburst that looks great. Would love to see it with some natural light hitting it.
Turb indeed looking thick :D!
That tourby is thicker than gen, indeed, however, it's the thinnest automatic tourbillon rep I'm aware of.

Reactions: VII