• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Royal Oak 15400 Gen vs. Rep (BP) comparison

RubennnV

11/12/14
What a great review, very detailled info and beautiful pics.
Keep up the good work.

youthaginsttt

Getting To Know The Place
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/2/15
Just wanted a 2nd opinion on this. Are there quite obvious tells in this one?

Flashbolt987

1/3/15
Have you compared against stock photos online? To be honest, it looks pretty bad. First couple things that stand out to me are, the bezel doesn't have the fine brushed finish, dial color and tappastry look wrong, dial also looks a little crooked as does the AP logo. Automatic logo also looks wrong...

youthaginsttt

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/2/15
Have you compared against stock photos online? To be honest, it looks pretty bad. First couple things that stand out to me are, the bezel doesn't have the fine brushed finish, dial color and tappastry look wrong, dial also looks a little crooked as does the AP logo. Automatic logo also looks wrong...

Thanks, it's a good thing I didn't buy it in the end but was close to.

They were asking $310 for this, but I think it's the Lite version

LAPH

Do not accept unsolicited offers
11/3/15
Hello All! Newbie here.

I have a seller in China that is selling me an AP 15400 rep (Miyota) at $152.

I wanted to know how this seller's watches (pictures below) compare to the other solid reps posted on this thread. Also, I wanted to know if anyone can identify if these watches below are the Miyota 9000 series or the older version.

PS. he showed me multiple pictures of the watches with different dial/case colors just to get a general idea how the watches look.

Thank you so much :)

UT8nB7qXitbXXagOFbXD.jpg

UT8CgwqXiBdXXagOFbXk.jpg

UT8xHgrXjBXXXagOFbXg.jpg

UT8gX3rXbtaXXagOFbXe.jpg

HTB1qYo5GVXXXXarapXXq6xXFXXXa.jpg

HTB1NuNAHpXXXXcWXpXXq6xXFXXXY.jpg

TONTCPAD

18/2/13
Is he a trusted dealer? You should use only the TDs recommended on this forum

LAPH

11/3/15
Is he a trusted dealer? You should use only the TDs recommended on this forum

He's one of my sellers on Ali Express. I've purchased items from him before with no problems. I've never purchased a watch through him though.

D

d4m.test

Hi, for the rg version this is probably the best one. The one from this thread and mine is the older BP version which is 1 mm thicker. This one is def. more recent and thinner. In between - for SS - the Myota with 3 center screws on the rotor and additional engravings on the movement was considered the "best" but many had misaligned markers at 12 or a twisted logo.

Look around a bit more but Intime is a fine TD and for that price it will be good.

CRBN

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/3/15
Hi, for the rg version this is probably the best one. The one from this thread and mine is the older BP version which is 1 mm thicker. This one is def. more recent and thinner. In between - for SS - the Myota with 3 center screws on the rotor and additional engravings on the movement was considered the "best" but many had misaligned markers at 12 or a twisted logo.

Look around a bit more but Intime is a fine TD and for that price it will be good.
Thanks dude, that's all I needed to know. Truly appreciate it.

ck618

5/3/15
I'm currently looking at a Rose Gold RO on InTime, but I'm unsure which version it is, which is making it very hard for me to figure out what kind of quality/tells I'm dealing with. The only model info I can see is "Best Edition".

If anyone could be of assistance, I'd be super appreciative.

http://www.intime.co/audemars-pigue...ition-black-dial-on-rg-rg-bracelet-a2824.html

FYI, I am also looking for a rg too, have talked to Ryan and he recommended the same one with Myota version for the same price.

LAPH

11/3/15
FYI, I am also looking for a rg too, have talked to Ryan and he recommended the same one with Myota version for the same price.

Where did you find the RG Miyota version?

CRBN

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/3/15
Yup, where did you find it!?

Tldt

22/10/13
**In response to the two posts above^**

Please read earlier in the post where they link you directly to the watch.

smh...

-T

CRBN

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/3/15