• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Royal Oak 15400 Gen vs. Rep (BP) comparison

Woodster

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/8/12
Where can I buy this replica?

theallblacks

Known Member
14/6/12
Is there a trusted member that works on these 15400's like they do on most "high end AP's"?, I would love to get a couple of these but have them serviced, AR'd, polished, screws fixed, LUMED, and any other little tweak they do on the ROO's.

IF you know of someone doing stuff like this, please recommend, cheers! :)

gashers82

1/1/14
Is there a trusted member that works on these 15400's like they do on most "high end AP's"?, I would love to get a couple of these but have them serviced, AR'd, polished, screws fixed, LUMED, and any other little tweak they do on the ROO's.

IF you know of someone doing stuff like this, please recommend, cheers! :)

Domi could probably do most of that for you. I wouldn't bother with the Lume (unless you really want to) as I have the Gen and its nothing special

gashers82

1/1/14
so who has the most high end 15400 black dial?

Audemars Piguet, but you have to pay a bit extra for that one.

Look at the comparison for both BP and Miyota versions and decide which you prefer, most now go for the latter

whoischich

30/12/14
That Miyota 15400 is a stunning piece, looks gorgeous and gets loads of compliments. It's also my most accurate one as well, I'm getting around +4 sec a day, which is within COSC tolerances as well! Incredible at this price. Don't hesitate at all about it, you won't regret it.

WGJA

Known Member
17/1/15
Domi could probably do most of that for you. I wouldn't bother with the Lume (unless you really want to) as I have the Gen and its nothing special
Who is Domi? How can I contact him? THank you

divinium

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/2/15
would love to see one of these write ups on the black face version

TONTCPAD

18/2/13
Two fantastic reviews. Thank you !
The bezel screws on the BP version seem far better than the Miyota - am I correct or mistaken in this. And if so, you say that most prefer the Miyota - this is mainly to do with the movement I take it