• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Royal Oak 15400 Gen vs. Rep (BP) comparison

Super_Salami

Horology Curious
26/9/13
Amazing. Thanks for taking the time to put this together. Glad to see someone who truly enjoys their timepieces!!

jeremyhuang13

OG and a Supporter
Supporter
4/10/13
the "Automatic" lettering is the only difference I can see.

This is a great rep. watch

descartes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/4/13
Wow; what a great thread.
Thanks Klockis and all the other contributors.

samsoule

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/11/13
Hi guys.
I Will probably make my order soon. Do you think the best rep is from puretime or intime for the blue dial ??? They have both one version at 438 usd ...

samsoule

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/11/13
get the white version from angus. that is the best

No, all my Watch are already in white dial and i love the RO 15400 in blue. I am just looking for the same blue as we can see in this thread in page 3. Who is the dealer of this model ?

noteb

Looking Around
11/11/13
Where do I get one of these watches, Im a noob and have no clue what BP stands for,But where can I find one to purchase

Leyua

Looking Around
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/11/13
but it seems that it can not tell from the material, and it maybe a bit hard to tell it is replica when get it alone , good workmanship actually !

nsbrando

Horology Curious
9/4/13
I heard there are clasp problems especially the BP factory ones. does anyone know a solution?

tk2g

Horology Curious
23/12/13
I heard there are clasp problems especially the BP factory ones. does anyone know a solution?

Received a BP version a few days ago. Can confirm a little bit of a clasp problem. It doesn't really come undone on its own, but will open if you put slight pressure on the band from above. In other words, it will come undone if you are fondling the watch band, but seems secure when wearing normally. Not sure what can be done to fix the clasps it just seems like it is due to the pins on the clasp being too small.

acetone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/12/13
Which versions are out there at the moment ? BP and Zfac (miyota) ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk