• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap RBII modded by Master Domi

psychospike

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
5/4/12
:evil: All the tease ...Can't wait any longer ! lol . Nice awesome build bud .

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I want my dam watch sharrkey?

:finger:

Can't get any worse , everyday getting tease from him . Lol .:headdesk:

This what your looking for :hehehe:

he6u2edy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

frocx

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/5/12
Innerbezel alignment seems not perfect for a franken... !? btw... i like this franken mod also!!! Real collection killer!!! Cheers guys!!

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Innerbezel alighment seems not perfect for a franken... !? btw... i like this franken mod also!!! Real collection killer!!! Cheers guys!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk

For your seconed post you have a lot to say. Now, what is not correct? This is the best RB franken around,
what's wrong with the alignment?

sent from my iPad Air

frocx

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/5/12
Second post.. almost 11years repgeek... dont feel any harm dear guru "Sega Megadrive Mortal Kombat's hero with four arms" hehe ok no joking I was just very positive and will also buy same modded barr. I like the job very well!! So congrats for all the owners with this great domi sub zero king! I mean the alignment of inner bezel.. check 120 under the 6oclock subdail.. i can post picture of mine.. it seems later productions of barr all have this small matter.. its the inner bezel not the dail or something.. just find a replacement if you think its needed.. the mods have nothing to do with this small production matter cheers guys

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Yes the 120 is a little to the left, I'm sure I can live with that :hehehe:

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
what is wrong with the minute counter, it is not jumping, is is broken?

sent from my iPad Air

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
what is wrong with the minute counter, it is not jumping, is is broken?

sent from my iPad Air

Lol, your spending too much time looking at A7750 Ap movements

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
If anybody is interested to build such a watch, let me know. I have all the parts and connections for it.

sent from my iPad Air

golem345

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/3/14
If anybody is interested to build such a watch, let me know. I have all the parts and connections for it.

sent from my iPad Air

If I can find someone who has an rb2 in stock I'd def be interested in having these mods done to it

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
If I can find someone who has an rb2 in stock I'd def be interested in having these mods done to it

Psychospike had these in stock the other day, might be an idea to shoot him a pm or email bud!

D

d4m.test

It's ridiculous I just know this RB2 series... So gorgeous looking. Damn!

Tempo

I'm Pretty Popular
10/2/13
Drop-dead gorgeous! I want the same mods. Sent my RBII to Domi not long ago.

Doe13

Looking Around
16/7/13
Sharrkey, aside from having this thread bookmarked, I finally pulled the trigger on an RBII no thanks to you :p Say, who is this Mikey that you got the Ti screws from ? Wonder if he still stocks them screws.
Cheers

D

d4m.test

Sharrkey, aside from having this thread bookmarked, I finally pulled the trigger on an RBII no thanks to you :p Say, who is this Mikey that you got the Ti screws from ? Wonder if he still stocks them screws.
Cheers
Can tell me where you buy from?