• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SubDude UPDATE Aug. 9th 2012

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
IDK and I have been trying to contact Dave and IDK may have really bounced the ball in our court by sending him a fax today. Thanks IDK, for the hard work and dedication.

Dave did reply and will be returning watches. Stay tuned. Do post here. I will make a list of outstanding watches here. Book mark it.

Idontknow- 1 watch 7750
abzack- 2 watches IWC and GMT2C
sigep0359- 1 watch GMT
bonesey-JDK- 1 watch

Anyone else?

JC7

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/6/10
Good to hear that our members are getting there watches back. :)

That being said...

I sent him my genuine Patek Phillipe Grand Complication and genuine IWC Yacht Club Chronograph. Please get them back guys! ...I'm counting on you. :whistle:

acharria

26/10/09
I sent him my genuine Patek Phillipe Grand Complication and genuine IWC Yacht Club Chronograph. Please get them back guys! ...I'm counting on you. :whistle:

:frusty:

lol

waterluver

3/7/11
and i sent him a million dollars...think you can get that when you get JC's stuff?

waterluver

3/7/11
Back of the line to all of you! I want my 3717 back first, then we can discuss your petty little trinkets and monopoly money.

I hope it's fixed when you get it back--i hope all the watches are fixed.

JC7

15/6/10
I hope it's fixed when you get it back--i hope all the watches are fixed.

Ya agree. My grand complication was running .12 seconds fast per year. Damn Patek need to do a better job of QCing his watches. ...I'm going to call him now.

idontknow

Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
I received my watch today. Anyone else get a insured priority package with delivery confirmation in their mailbox?

JKD

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/4/11
Nothing heard yet, but the day is early...

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Hopefully everyone will get their stuff back and only be out time and frustration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

idontknow

Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
Bump

Who hasn't gotten their watch(es) back yet?

Sent from somewhere other than in front of my computer...

idontknow

Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
Is there anyone, and I mean ANYONE else out there that has a watch sitting on SubDude's bench and you have yet to speak up?

BigBuys

3/11/11
Well duh! Asleep at the wheel am I. I have been trying to get my two watches back since April and they finally showed up. Had no idea that I was in "the group"!

No fixes at all! Just trashed my new exployer II with what started with date wheel advancement problems and now has morphed, by Subdude, into a free floating datewheel and hands laying on the face. This was the first time ever to send out for service and will limit my trust of service people. Just witnessed a worse situation over on RWG a few months ago. Subdude was just a few hours away so I did the dumb thing and sent him TWO watches.