• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

schumi

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
7/2/14
Not sure buddy... I think so but it may be tough, plus I can't find this Quartz version anywhere for sale, it may be modded. I know they just released a bunch of funky cor Quartz Schumachers on another site, not a TD here so I will not post, however I can't find this one yet... I'm holding out for the new Rubens then I'll worry about missing Me Schumacher lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you sir

Agean

Do not accept unsolicited offers
28/2/15
Not sure buddy... I think so but it may be tough, plus I can't find this Quartz version anywhere for sale, it may be modded. I know they just released a bunch of funky cor Quartz Schumachers on another site, not a TD here so I will not post, however I can't find this one yet... I'm holding out for the new Rubens then I'll worry about missing Me Schumacher lol

TSwatch is selling the Quartz Schumachers in lots of different color options

IntheskyII

Do not accept unsolicited offers
14/10/15
I am in Thailand and new to this Rep' world. After a long reading, this RG is going to be my first buy.:laugh:

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
I'm holding out for a new dial... it will come ... eventually .. I know it could be a long wait but i've got a lovely Guru Xtal waiting for that day.

Just kills me to put that xtal on , to show off a dial that is so wrong

fitipaldi

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/10/10
I'm holding out for a new dial... it will come ... eventually .. I know it could be a long wait but i've got a lovely Guru Xtal waiting for that day.

Just kills me to put that xtal on , to show off a dial that is so wrong

haha, I was telling my girlfriend today that I'm waiting they fix the dial to buy this watch

C124

Renowned Member
Certified
25/11/14
England
Wearing mine today for the first time in ages
8d4038009d580850ccd8534a0dfa8eef.jpg

RG417

I'm Pretty Popular
19/10/12
Where do I get the screws for the JF ap Schumacher?

TheDonSL

Respected Member
28/12/13
So I hear Noob is making all new APs soon with new case, dial, and plates... Not sure of models or improvements, does anyone know anything else about this? Is this what we've been waiting for?? A Schumi with a grey dial???

ApOffshore

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/1/16
So I hear Noob is making all new APs soon with new case, dial, and plates... Not sure of models or improvements, does anyone know anything else about this? Is this what we've been waiting for?? A Schumi with a grey dial???

I hope noob or j12 will update the dial
I used to hace this watch but ibsold it because i couldn't live with the dial color.
That's my favorite watch

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
I have heard reports about the dial color being updated. Some more pictures from people that have bought the Schumacher models recently would be helpful.

TheDonSL

Respected Member
28/12/13
I have heard reports about the dial color being updated. Some more pictures from people that have bought the Schumacher models recently would be helpful.

Agreed, esp the blue dial one!!

Fettekatze

Renowned Member
Certified
16/11/13
US
I still don't see why people are so mad about the dial color. If you didn't know what the gen looked like, you'd never think something was off. I think the darker rep gray works just fine.

What frustrates me most about mine is the thickness. 2mm thicker than gen is quite noticeable. Makes the whole thing much lumpier.

Leewei

21/3/12
Please buy with confidence.
Dial has been updated with the photos I posted earlier on.
The dealers all are chinese therefore no point asking them on the updated grey dial or whatever so.
They simply do not understand or they just reply you yes.