• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

TheDonSL

Respected Member
28/12/13
I wonder if they updated the blue one as well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LondonAP

Known Member
25/11/14
The difference is definitely there .... so it is an upgrade anyway.
Dr. Theo

Yes it is, but I'm pretty sure the grey is still not as light a shade as the gen, which is frustrating, as I do think the lighter grey looks nicer. Its whether I now buy new versions of the RG and (if its been updated) Plat, but I probably won't - I think I will hold off in the hope they eventually make the dial the correct lighter shade of grey.

LondonAP

Known Member
25/11/14
Yep, that look like the same tone of grey as the Ti I received yesterday - a lighter grey but sadly not as light as the gen.

Retina

Respected Member
Certified
18/12/14
Still not the correct shade. What surprises me is how they can get it right on the quartz but not on the expensive ones

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
I received the watch yesterday, the quality is just ******* unbelievable. Jesus christ, is this the best rep quality-wise or what? It's insane! I'm about to order a swiss 7750 movement any day now, because this thing is a keeper! Unbelievable I didn't buy one of these earlier.

TheDonSL

Respected Member
28/12/13
I received the watch yesterday, the quality is just ******* unbelievable. Jesus christ, is this the best rep quality-wise or what? It's insane! I'm about to order a swiss 7750 movement any day now, because this thing is a keeper! Unbelievable I didn't buy one of these earlier.

Please post photos, how is the dial??

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
Please post photos, how is the dial??

Same as before really, maybe a tiny bit lighter is all, not even remotely close to the genuine, but here's the CRAZY part(!)...it actually looks better than the genuine which I can not say about any other rep.

gigahertz15

19/11/13
After market correct Schumi dial for JFs available very soon...so I've heard and seen. :whistling:

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
Hey guys! I have a question, so I absolutely adore my RG Schumacher, what are some other Offshore models that I would enjoy? Are there even any other pieces with the same quality?

bmwmcrzy

Known Member
29/9/14
Hey guys! I have a question, so I absolutely adore my RG Schumacher, what are some other Offshore models that I would enjoy? Are there even any other pieces with the same quality?

I believe the Schumachers are the highest quality reps.
The Panda, RG and CF are great 44 mms also.
I'm not a fan of the GP, looks to busy in my opinion.

rlj

Getting To Know The Place
6/8/10
love this color combo - is the case color rose gold or copper looking? and is it a brushed or shiny smooth finish?

mark3

Renowned Member
27/7/14
The only thing withholding me is the wrong dial color. The DW misalignment is wot everyone needs to accept.