• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

Kang_salavtore

Renowned Member
21/3/16
Everyone please check my QC pic that i just got from TD. Is it a lighter dial color or darker ?
628432b47438d5fa6eff5a505896e186.jpg

One more thing is it the gap look normal or it is a mistake ?
31688a6d8d8c02b8433614a03322e6fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MHardiman90

Renowned Member
Certified
11/2/14
Everyone please check my QC pic that i just got from TD. Is it a lighter dial color or darker ?
628432b47438d5fa6eff5a505896e186.jpg

31688a6d8d8c02b8433614a03322e6fb.jpg

Have you accepted yet? Should not be posting your QC pictures wanting approval before you arrive yourself...

firesuite

I'm Pretty Popular
30/10/12
Los Angeles
could you check it and show me buddy ?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mine doesn't have it, however, I think you'll find that's not a gap, that's the bezel casting a shadow on the pusher guards, I can get the same thing on mine if a light source is right above it, ask for another pic of that side if your'e unsure.

Kang_salavtore

Renowned Member
21/3/16
Mine doesn't have it, however, I think you'll find that's not a gap, that's the bezel casting a shadow on the pusher guards, I can get the same thing on mine if a light source is right above it, ask for another pic of that side if your'e unsure.
Thanks for your input buddy... still unsure with that. Im requesting more QC pic now. i will accept that if it is ok from the the top angel...

Grafeno

Known Member
8/9/15
Melilla
In my experience with Ryan (Intime) whenever I have been unsure about QC pics, asking for additional pics, under a new angle, or asking Ryan to ensure a certain detail was re-photographed has resulted in new pics sent and in 100 pct of the cases acceptance of the QC pics. Many times is just the lighting conditions. So feel confident about asking for additional pics if you are unsure.

Kang_salavtore

Renowned Member
21/3/16
In my experience with Ryan (Intime) whenever I have been unsure about QC pics, asking for additional pics, under a new angle, or asking Ryan to ensure a certain detail was re-photographed has resulted in new pics sent and in 100 pct of the cases acceptance of the QC pics. Many times is just the lighting conditions. So feel confident about asking for additional pics if you are unsure.
Seem some TDs can not well communicate like other, believe me. People talk about Ryan from intime, puretime and tswatch for a very good customer communicate. I will try Ryan for my next reps.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

The dial color, lighter or not, is still too dark and wrong but I think you already knew that.

Don't worry about the "gaps". I think that they're are just shadows.

Reactions: Allure

Danz

Do not accept unsolicited offers
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
22/10/15
When are we going to get an AP rep to the level of the Diver V7 :(

Kang_salavtore

Renowned Member
21/3/16
The dial color, lighter or not, is still too dark and wrong but I think you already knew that.

Don't worry about the "gaps". I think that they're are just shadows.
Yes buddy, but there nothing i can do with, that something we have to live with it lol, until the factory update and fix the flaws. Just recieved the watch this evening and i love it [emoji7] .
Anyway thank for your input buddy

bmwmcrzy

Known Member
29/9/14
The TDs can still acquire them right ?
It's not like it was a limited run and now we have to get one used ?